[News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam - Linux ; On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 03:13:43 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote: > ____/ Kier on Wednesday 16 January 2008 17:21 : \____ > >> On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:02:53 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote: >> >>> ____/ Kier on Wednesday 16 ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 70

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

    On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 03:13:43 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Kier on Wednesday 16 January 2008 17:21 : \____
    >
    >> On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:02:53 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>> ____/ Kier on Wednesday 16 January 2008 16:53 : \____

    >>> c/f OP. It's right there in details. Shall you require more compelling set
    >>> of coincidence, I shall happily provide them.

    > ^s
    >
    >> If coincidence is all you've got, you'd better stop posting this stuff.
    >> You need real proof, not some coincidences.

    > If you're asking me for some E-mail from Ashley or Erik to the General
    > saying "hey, we should just pick Microsoft," then I can't offer it to you. If
    > you require dinner bills that show Erik Huggers having many nice evenings with
    > his former colleagues at Microsoft, I can't offer it. If you want a transcript
    > of phonecalls from Microsoft to the BBC saying that "nobody uses Linux" or "it
    > infringes on Microsoft IP," I can't offer that to you.
    >
    > Knowing how business works, however, it's clear that the BBC's gut feeling had
    > a lot to do with friend and partners. It was never about the taxpayer. That's
    > not just the BBC and it's not just the UK. Microsoft's pattern of briberies,
    > ecosystem harp (they used to call it "Trust" before the antitrust law came)
    > and other such things are a case of "either you're with us or you're against
    > us". The BBC has made it clear that it's not a friend of its columnist Bill
    > Gates, of Microsoft, Windows and Internet Explorer. Everything else is a
    > threat to the BBC now. When a government becomes a Microsoft shill, then the

    Can you *prove* any of this?

    > nation is indanger of voluntarily locking itself in to OOXML, Sharepoint, and
    > so forth. And that's just what's happening. They let Microsoft hijack a
    > nation.

    This isn't proof, Roy. It's all conjecture. You have to show actual
    evidence of corrupt activity. Can you?

    --
    Kier

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

    On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:08:33 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >> ____/ Kier on Wednesday 16 January 2008 17:21 : \____

    >> ^s
    >>
    >>> If coincidence is all you've got, you'd better stop posting this stuff.
    >>> You need real proof, not some coincidences.

    >> If you're asking me for some E-mail from Ashley or Erik to the General
    >> saying "hey, we should just pick Microsoft," then I can't offer it to you. If
    >> you require dinner bills that show Erik Huggers having many nice evenings with
    >> his former colleagues at Microsoft, I can't offer it. If you want a transcript
    >> of phonecalls from Microsoft to the BBC saying that "nobody uses Linux" or "it
    >> infringes on Microsoft IP," I can't offer that to you.
    >>
    >> Knowing how business works, however, it's clear that the BBC's gut feeling had
    >> a lot to do with friend and partners. It was never about the taxpayer. That's
    >> not just the BBC and it's not just the UK. Microsoft's pattern of briberies,
    >> ecosystem harp (they used to call it "Trust" before the antitrust law came)
    >> and other such things are a case of "either you're with us or you're against
    >> us". The BBC has made it clear that it's not a friend of its columnist Bill
    >> Gates, of Microsoft, Windows and Internet Explorer. Everything else is a
    >> threat to the BBC now. When a government becomes a Microsoft shill, then the
    >> nation is indanger of voluntarily locking itself in to OOXML, Sharepoint, and
    >> so forth. And that's just what's happening. They let Microsoft hijack a
    >> nation.
    >>

    > Does Kier work for the BBC?

    Is Mark an idiot or just round the bend?

    Of course I don't work for the BBC, you loon! I have in fact stated
    several times on various posts what I do for a living, and is has zero to
    do with the BBC or MS.

    --
    Kier

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

    On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 09:06:18 +0000,
    Kier wrote:
    > On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:08:33 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >>> ____/ Kier on Wednesday 16 January 2008 17:21 : \____

    >>> ^s

    >>> If you're asking me for some E-mail from Ashley or Erik to the General
    >>> saying "hey, we should just pick Microsoft," then I can't offer it to you. If
    >>> you require dinner bills that show Erik Huggers having many nice evenings with
    >>> his former colleagues at Microsoft, I can't offer it. If you want a transcript
    >>> of phonecalls from Microsoft to the BBC saying that "nobody uses Linux" or "it
    >>> infringes on Microsoft IP," I can't offer that to you.
    >>>
    >>> Knowing how business works, however, it's clear that the BBC's gut feeling had
    >>> a lot to do with friend and partners. It was never about the taxpayer. That's
    >>> not just the BBC and it's not just the UK. Microsoft's pattern of briberies,
    >>> ecosystem harp (they used to call it "Trust" before the antitrust law came)
    >>> and other such things are a case of "either you're with us or you're against
    >>> us". The BBC has made it clear that it's not a friend of its columnist Bill
    >>> Gates, of Microsoft, Windows and Internet Explorer. Everything else is a
    >>> threat to the BBC now. When a government becomes a Microsoft shill, then the
    >>> nation is indanger of voluntarily locking itself in to OOXML, Sharepoint, and
    >>> so forth. And that's just what's happening. They let Microsoft hijack a
    >>> nation.
    >>>

    >> Does Kier work for the BBC?

    > Is Mark an idiot or just round the bend?
    >
    > Of course I don't work for the BBC, you loon! I have in fact stated
    > several times on various posts what I do for a living, and is has zero to
    > do with the BBC or MS.

    Mark has issues.

    Gravity is unforgiving.

  4. Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

    On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 01:41:05 -0800, Jim Richardson wrote:

    > On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 09:06:18 +0000,
    > Kier wrote:
    >> On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:08:33 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:
    >>
    >>> Roy Schestowitz espoused:

    >>> Does Kier work for the BBC?

    >> Is Mark an idiot or just round the bend?
    >>
    >> Of course I don't work for the BBC, you loon! I have in fact stated
    >> several times on various posts what I do for a living, and is has zero to
    >> do with the BBC or MS.
    >>

    > Mark has issues.

    Seems like it.

    --
    Kier

  5. Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

    Jim Richardson espoused:

    > On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 09:06:18 +0000,
    > Kier wrote:
    >> On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:08:33 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:
    >>

    >>> Does Kier work for the BBC?

    >> Is Mark an idiot or just round the bend?
    >>
    >> Of course I don't work for the BBC, you loon! I have in fact stated
    >> several times on various posts what I do for a living, and is has zero to
    >> do with the BBC or MS.
    >>

    > Mark has issues.

    Can't see what was wrong with that question, myself. It is perfectly
    reasonable. For kier, and yourself, to react in that way indicates
    where the issues are - they are obviously not with me.

    Clearly, the answer to this question is either "yes" or "no". Neither
    you, nor Kier, seem able to achieve this. Instead, you are trolling,
    Jim. Now, why would you be trolling me?

  6. Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

    Mark Kent wrote:

    > Jim Richardson espoused:
    >>
    >> On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 09:06:18 +0000,
    >> Kier wrote:

    >>> Is Mark an idiot or just round the bend?
    >>>
    >>> Of course I don't work for the BBC, you loon! I have in fact stated
    >>> several times on various posts what I do for a living, and is has zero
    >>> to do with the BBC or MS.
    >>>

    >> Mark has issues.
    >>

    > Can't see what was wrong with that question, myself. It is perfectly
    > reasonable. For kier, and yourself, to react in that way indicates
    > where the issues are - they are obviously not with me.
    >
    > Clearly, the answer to this question is either "yes" or "no". Neither
    > you, nor Kier, seem able to achieve this. Instead, you are trolling,
    > Jim. Now, why would you be trolling me?

    Idiot
    --
    Only two things are infinite,
    the Universe and Stupidity.

  7. Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

    On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:12:23 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:

    > Jim Richardson espoused:
    >>
    >> On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 09:06:18 +0000,
    >> Kier wrote:

    >>> Is Mark an idiot or just round the bend?
    >>>
    >>> Of course I don't work for the BBC, you loon! I have in fact stated
    >>> several times on various posts what I do for a living, and is has zero to
    >>> do with the BBC or MS.
    >>>

    >> Mark has issues.
    >>

    > Can't see what was wrong with that question, myself. It is perfectly
    > reasonable. For kier, and yourself, to react in that way indicates
    > where the issues are - they are obviously not with me.

    You are mad.

    > Clearly, the answer to this question is either "yes" or "no". Neither
    > you, nor Kier, seem able to achieve this. Instead, you are trolling,
    > Jim. Now, why would you be trolling me?

    What part of 'of course I don't work for the BBC' escaped you? That is, is
    it not, an unequivocal 'no'.

    Why do you assume everyone who differs from your opinion is trolling?

    --
    Kier

  8. Re: [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

    On Jan 16, 10:13*pm, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:
    > ____/ Kier on Wednesday 16 January 2008 17:21 : \____
    >

    > > On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:02:53 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > >> ____/ Kier on Wednesday 16 January 2008 16:53 : \____

    > >> c/f OP. It's right there in details. Shall you require more compelling set
    > >> of coincidence, I shall happily provide them.

    > * * * * * * * * ^s
    >
    > > If coincidence is all you've got, you'd better stop posting this stuff.
    > > You need real proof, not some coincidences.

    > If you're asking me for some E-mail from Ashley or Erik to the General
    > saying "hey, we should just pick Microsoft," then I can't offer it to you.If
    > you require dinner bills that show Erik Huggers having many nice evenings with
    > his former colleagues at Microsoft, I can't offer it. If you want a transcript
    > of phonecalls from Microsoft to the BBC saying that "nobody uses Linux" or"it
    > infringes on Microsoft IP," I can't offer that to you.
    >
    > Knowing how business works, however,

    Do you really know, or are you just guessing? Business classes? Actual
    job? Neither?

  9. Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

    Kier writes:

    > On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:12:23 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:
    >
    >> Jim Richardson espoused:

    >>> Mark has issues.
    >>>

    >> Can't see what was wrong with that question, myself. It is perfectly
    >> reasonable. For kier, and yourself, to react in that way indicates
    >> where the issues are - they are obviously not with me.

    > You are mad.
    >

    >> Clearly, the answer to this question is either "yes" or "no". Neither
    >> you, nor Kier, seem able to achieve this. Instead, you are trolling,
    >> Jim. Now, why would you be trolling me?

    > What part of 'of course I don't work for the BBC' escaped you? That is, is
    > it not, an unequivocal 'no'.
    >
    > Why do you assume everyone who differs from your opinion is trolling?

    Because he's an egotistical wind bag who is only slightly less boring
    than William Poaster. Kier, how can you even bother arguing with this
    certified lunatic? He makes Peter Koehlmann seem "moderate" in his
    views.

  10. Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

    On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 09:03:53 +0000, Kier wrote:

    l, then the

    > Can you *prove* any of this?
    >
    >> nation is indanger of voluntarily locking itself in to OOXML, Sharepoint, and
    >> so forth. And that's just what's happening. They let Microsoft hijack a
    >> nation.

    > This isn't proof, Roy. It's all conjecture. You have to show actual
    > evidence of corrupt activity. Can you?

    Of course he can't prove it which is why he gets blasted over on digg.com
    all the time.

    BTW, don't re-quote Roy's crap over and over again because that is what he
    wants.
    Google hits.

  11. Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

    I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe
    what you just said. --William F. Buckley, Jr.

  12. Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

    Jim Richardson espoused:

    > On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:12:23 +0000,
    > Mark Kent wrote:
    >> Jim Richardson espoused:

    >>> Mark has issues.
    >>>

    >> Can't see what was wrong with that question, myself. It is perfectly
    >> reasonable. For kier, and yourself, to react in that way indicates
    >> where the issues are - they are obviously not with me.
    >>
    >> Clearly, the answer to this question is either "yes" or "no". Neither
    >> you, nor Kier, seem able to achieve this. Instead, you are trolling,
    >> Jim. Now, why would you be trolling me?
    >>

    > Kier clearly stated that he *doesn't* work for the BBC, you even quoted
    > him saying so in the above section. Do you even read the posts you reply
    > to ?

    He stated that after I asked it, but not before a stack of abuse, as you
    can see. If you can explain to me how asking Kier if he works for the
    BBC shows that I "have issues", then I'll consider your explanation. It
    still looks a lot like trolling to me.

    I don't expect you to be able to explain why he was abusive - I know the
    answer, he's trolling for a response. He is a troll, plain and simple,
    as is proven above.

  13. Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

    Mark Kent wrote:

    > Jim Richardson espoused:
    >>
    >> On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:12:23 +0000,
    >> Mark Kent wrote:
    >>> Jim Richardson espoused:

    >>> Can't see what was wrong with that question, myself. It is perfectly
    >>> reasonable. For kier, and yourself, to react in that way indicates
    >>> where the issues are - they are obviously not with me.
    >>>
    >>> Clearly, the answer to this question is either "yes" or "no". Neither
    >>> you, nor Kier, seem able to achieve this. Instead, you are trolling,
    >>> Jim. Now, why would you be trolling me?
    >>>

    >> Kier clearly stated that he *doesn't* work for the BBC, you even quoted
    >> him saying so in the above section. Do you even read the posts you reply
    >> to ?
    >>

    > He stated that after I asked it, but not before a stack of abuse, as you
    > can see. If you can explain to me how asking Kier if he works for the
    > BBC shows that I "have issues", then I'll consider your explanation. It
    > still looks a lot like trolling to me.
    >
    > I don't expect you to be able to explain why he was abusive - I know the
    > answer, he's trolling for a response. He is a troll, plain and simple,
    > as is proven above.

    Idiot

    And when your meds kick in some time in the future, get someone to
    explain "circular argument" to you
    --
    Warning: You have moved the mouse.
    Windows will reboot now to make the change permanent

  14. Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

    In article ,
    Mark Kent wrote:
    > Clearly, the answer to this question is either "yes" or "no". Neither
    > you, nor Kier, seem able to achieve this. Instead, you are trolling,
    > Jim. Now, why would you be trolling me?

    Killing time until April 25th.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  15. Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

    On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:11:36 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:

    > Jim Richardson espoused:
    >>
    >> On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:12:23 +0000,
    >> Mark Kent wrote:
    >>> Jim Richardson espoused:

    >>> Can't see what was wrong with that question, myself. It is perfectly
    >>> reasonable. For kier, and yourself, to react in that way indicates
    >>> where the issues are - they are obviously not with me.
    >>>
    >>> Clearly, the answer to this question is either "yes" or "no". Neither
    >>> you, nor Kier, seem able to achieve this. Instead, you are trolling,
    >>> Jim. Now, why would you be trolling me?
    >>>

    >> Kier clearly stated that he *doesn't* work for the BBC, you even quoted
    >> him saying so in the above section. Do you even read the posts you reply
    >> to ?
    >>

    > He stated that after I asked it, but not before a stack of abuse, as you
    > can see. If you can explain to me how asking Kier if he works for the
    > BBC shows that I "have issues", then I'll consider your explanation. It
    > still looks a lot like trolling to me.
    >
    > I don't expect you to be able to explain why he was abusive - I know the
    > answer, he's trolling for a response. He is a troll, plain and simple,
    > as is proven above.

    You are a liar. I called you names because you desrved them, asking me
    utterly idiotic, and deliberately loaded questions, and calling me a
    troll, which I am not, never have been, and never will be.

    --
    Kier

  16. Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

    Mark Kent wrote:
    > Jim Richardson espoused:
    >>
    >> On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:12:23 +0000,
    >> Mark Kent wrote:
    >>> Jim Richardson espoused:

    >>> Can't see what was wrong with that question, myself. It is perfectly
    >>> reasonable. For kier, and yourself, to react in that way indicates
    >>> where the issues are - they are obviously not with me.
    >>>
    >>> Clearly, the answer to this question is either "yes" or "no". Neither
    >>> you, nor Kier, seem able to achieve this. Instead, you are trolling,
    >>> Jim. Now, why would you be trolling me?
    >>>

    >> Kier clearly stated that he *doesn't* work for the BBC, you even quoted
    >> him saying so in the above section. Do you even read the posts you reply
    >> to ?
    >>

    > He stated that after I asked it, but not before a stack of abuse, as you
    > can see. If you can explain to me how asking Kier if he works for the
    > BBC shows that I "have issues", then I'll consider your explanation. It
    > still looks a lot like trolling to me.

    You *quoted* Kier's reply, stating that he didn't work for the BBC, and
    yet, in that same message, you claimed he hadn't answered the question
    of whether he worked for the BBC! your excuse? that he answered the
    question after you asked it!

    well duh!

    "Democrats survive their scandals by multiplying them, hoping the unbroken
    monotony of misdeeds will anesthetize the public." -- George Will

  17. Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

    On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 09:06:18 +0000, Kier wrote:

    > On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:08:33 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >>> ____/ Kier on Wednesday 16 January 2008 17:21 : \____

    >>> ^s

    >>> If you're asking me for some E-mail from Ashley or Erik to the General
    >>> saying "hey, we should just pick Microsoft," then I can't offer it to you. If
    >>> you require dinner bills that show Erik Huggers having many nice evenings with
    >>> his former colleagues at Microsoft, I can't offer it. If you want a transcript
    >>> of phonecalls from Microsoft to the BBC saying that "nobody uses Linux" or "it
    >>> infringes on Microsoft IP," I can't offer that to you.
    >>>
    >>> Knowing how business works, however, it's clear that the BBC's gut feeling had
    >>> a lot to do with friend and partners. It was never about the taxpayer. That's
    >>> not just the BBC and it's not just the UK. Microsoft's pattern of briberies,
    >>> ecosystem harp (they used to call it "Trust" before the antitrust law came)
    >>> and other such things are a case of "either you're with us or you're against
    >>> us". The BBC has made it clear that it's not a friend of its columnist Bill
    >>> Gates, of Microsoft, Windows and Internet Explorer. Everything else is a
    >>> threat to the BBC now. When a government becomes a Microsoft shill, then the
    >>> nation is indanger of voluntarily locking itself in to OOXML, Sharepoint, and
    >>> so forth. And that's just what's happening. They let Microsoft hijack a
    >>> nation.
    >>>

    >> Does Kier work for the BBC?

    > Is Mark an idiot or just round the bend?
    >
    > Of course I don't work for the BBC, you loon! I have in fact stated
    > several times on various posts what I do for a living, and is has zero to
    > do with the BBC or MS.

    Like I said, you are either with them or against them.
    The radical Linux 'advocate' will have it no other way.
    Get ready for Roy to appear and suck up to you to try and smooth things
    over.
    Look Kier, you are obviously on to their warped agenda and methods of
    madness so why waste your time with them?

  18. Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

    Kier wrote:

    > You are a liar. I called you names because you desrved them, asking me
    > utterly idiotic, and deliberately loaded questions, and calling me a
    > troll, which I am not, never have been, and never will be.

    No. your just a troll feeder

  19. Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

    ____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 17 January 2008 18:11 : \____

    > Jim Richardson espoused:
    >>
    >> On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:12:23 +0000,
    >> Mark Kent wrote:
    >>> Jim Richardson espoused:

    >>> Can't see what was wrong with that question, myself. It is perfectly
    >>> reasonable. For kier, and yourself, to react in that way indicates
    >>> where the issues are - they are obviously not with me.
    >>>
    >>> Clearly, the answer to this question is either "yes" or "no". Neither
    >>> you, nor Kier, seem able to achieve this. Instead, you are trolling,
    >>> Jim. Now, why would you be trolling me?
    >>>

    >> Kier clearly stated that he *doesn't* work for the BBC, you even quoted
    >> him saying so in the above section. Do you even read the posts you reply
    >> to ?
    >>

    > He stated that after I asked it, but not before a stack of abuse, as you
    > can see. If you can explain to me how asking Kier if he works for the
    > BBC shows that I "have issues", then I'll consider your explanation. It
    > still looks a lot like trolling to me.
    >
    > I don't expect you to be able to explain why he was abusive - I know the
    > answer, he's trolling for a response. He is a troll, plain and simple,
    > as is proven above.

    No, he is not a troll. His doubt makes an opportunity for debate that
    encourages exposing and putting forward further evidence. Whether it convinces
    him or not remains irrelevant to other people who witness the same evidence.
    Whether you should bury the hatchet (kf) or not is up to you. If you don't
    like troll-feeding, then you can set the kf to suit your reading preferences,
    but what doesn't suit your scope doesn't make the divide between "troll"
    and "not troll" for everyone else. The word troll is very offensive because
    it's usually ascribed to the Earth's scum (people like Gary Stewart, Scott
    Douglas, Ray Lopez, Bill Weisgerber and others).

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    A computer is like air conditioning: it becomes useless when you open windows.

    ~Linus Torvalds

  20. Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

    Jim Richardson espoused:

    > On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:11:36 +0000,
    > Mark Kent wrote:
    >> Jim Richardson espoused:

    >>> Kier clearly stated that he *doesn't* work for the BBC, you even quoted
    >>> him saying so in the above section. Do you even read the posts you reply
    >>> to ?
    >>>

    >> He stated that after I asked it, but not before a stack of abuse, as you
    >> can see. If you can explain to me how asking Kier if he works for the
    >> BBC shows that I "have issues", then I'll consider your explanation. It
    >> still looks a lot like trolling to me.
    >>

    > You *quoted* Kier's reply, stating that he didn't work for the BBC, and
    > yet, in that same message, you claimed he hadn't answered the question
    > of whether he worked for the BBC! your excuse? that he answered the
    > question after you asked it!

    I'm getting a bit concerned about you, Jim. This is the second time in
    a month you've made almost the same error. If you look, you will see,
    directly above, that I ask the question, and then he replies with a
    bunch of abuse. I didn't say that he hadn't answered the question (read
    what I say very carefully, please), rather, I quite specifically say
    that the proper response to my question is either Yes or No, not a load
    of trolling abuse.

    This trolling by Kier is why I say he's a troll. His response is
    specifically designed to troll a response, and a none-too pleasant one
    at that, from a perfectly reasonably question. This is why he's in my
    killfile.

    > well duh!

    Please re-read and rethink your words, Jim. You seem to be seeing
    ghosts or reds under the bed or fairies in the garden or something. To
    put it another way, you appear to have issues...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast