Re: The bogus argument: "My time isn't free" - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: The bogus argument: "My time isn't free" - Linux ; On Sep 12, 10:02 pm, "DFS" wrote: > Nor do I, and I run Windows Server 2003 (as administrator) connected to > always-on broadband for 3.5 years. I get no viruses or malware or spyware. > I use Firefox (prior ...

  1. Re: The bogus argument: "My time isn't free"

    On Sep 12, 10:02 pm, "DFS" wrote:

    > Nor do I, and I run Windows Server 2003 (as administrator) connected to
    > always-on broadband for 3.5 years. I get no viruses or malware or spyware.
    > I use Firefox (prior to that Opera, prior to that IE), don't install the
    > porn viewers I frequently get asked to install, run behind a Linksys router,
    > rename the administrator account, and use the built-in Windows firewall.

    If you don't visit the porn sites and install the porn viewers, then
    why own a computer?

  2. Re: The bogus argument: "My time isn't free"

    cc wrote:

    > If you don't visit the porn sites and install the porn viewers, then
    > why own a computer?

    Where do you think I am when I'm prompted to install the porn viewers

  3. Re: The bogus argument: "My time isn't free"

    On Sep 13, 9:58 am, "DFS" wrote:
    > cc wrote:
    > > If you don't visit the porn sites and install the porn viewers, then
    > > why own a computer?

    > Where do you think I am when I'm prompted to install the porn viewers

    Ohh, very nice, I misunderstood. And were you at www.hotgirlsoflinux.com?

  4. Re: The bogus argument: "My time isn't free"

    On Sep 13, 8:51 pm, cc wrote:
    > On Sep 13, 9:58 am, "DFS" wrote:
    >
    > > cc wrote:
    > > > If you don't visit thepornsites and install thepornviewers, then
    > > > why own a computer?

    > > Where do you think I am when I'm prompted to install thepornviewers

    > Ohh, very nice, I misunderstood. And were you atwww.hotgirlsoflinux.com?

    http://www.petrfid.com

+ Reply to Thread