Re: [News] Microsoft and Sun Will Announce Sun Parternship - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] Microsoft and Sun Will Announce Sun Parternship - Linux ; Verily I say unto thee, that Roy Schestowitz spake thusly: > What will Sun and Microsoft announce on September 12? How about Microsoft... .. Buys Sun .. Depreciates Java in favour of .NET .. Depreciates OpenOffice.org in favour of MSO ...

  1. Re: [News] Microsoft and Sun Will Announce Sun Parternship

    > What will Sun and Microsoft announce on September 12?

    How about Microsoft...

    .. Buys Sun
    .. Depreciates Java in favour of .NET
    .. Depreciates OpenOffice.org in favour of MSO
    .. Tips the Free Software community into the "death spiral"
    .. "Fscking kills" IBM for supporting OOo and ODF over MSO and OOXML
    .. Bribes a few ECMA/ISO committee members and politicians
    .. Knifes a few babies ... after torching them with Xboxes ... of course

    Sounds like a good days work for the Vole. Should get Monkeyboy dancing.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    | "OOXML is a superb standard"
    | - GNU/Linux traitor, Miguel de Icaza.
    `----

    02:18:24 up 35 days, 1:13, 3 users, load average: 0.24, 0.27, 0.18

  2. Re: [News] Microsoft and Sun Will Announce Sun Parternship

    ____/ [H]omer on Thursday 13 September 2007 02:19 : \____

    >> What will Sun and Microsoft announce on September 12?

    > How about Microsoft...
    >
    > . Buys Sun
    > . Depreciates Java in favour of .NET
    > . Depreciates OpenOffice.org in favour of MSO
    > . Tips the Free Software community into the "death spiral"
    > . "Fscking kills" IBM for supporting OOo and ODF over MSO and OOXML
    > . Bribes a few ECMA/ISO committee members and politicians
    > . Knifes a few babies ... after torching them with Xboxes ... of course
    >
    > Sounds like a good days work for the Vole. Should get Monkeyboy dancing.

    You forgot the abduction of of 3 Linux companies, one hypervisor (Xen), and at
    least one major broadcaster (the BBC joins many other oWned channels in the US
    now), which has begun promoting XBoxes on behalf of Microsoft (yesterday's
    news).

    The level of corruption up there is astounding. By the way, the ISO seems to be
    corrupt as well. I have been researching and blogging about this recently.
    It's all a big scandal.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Code built upon another's is less prone to bugs
    07:00:01 up 3 days, 5:06, 3 users, load average: 0.31, 1.14, 1.26