Re: Black screen of darkness to haunt Vista pirates - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Black screen of darkness to haunt Vista pirates - Linux ; On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:55:10 +0000 (UTC), Singer wrote: >Geico Caveman wrote in >news:46e72a6d$0$16271$88260bb3@free.teranews.com: > >> I think that a linux advocate should consider it to be excellent news. >> Rampant windows piracy is one of the bigger reasons ...

  1. Re: Black screen of darkness to haunt Vista pirates

    On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:55:10 +0000 (UTC), Singer wrote:

    >Geico Caveman wrote in

    >> I think that a linux advocate should consider it to be excellent news.
    >> Rampant windows piracy is one of the bigger reasons why governments in
    >> the developing world do not see the overall value of Linux.

    >So people would rather pirate Windows than use free Linux.
    >That doesn't say much about Linux now does it?

    Logic and you are like oil and water.

  2. Re: Black screen of darkness to haunt Vista pirates

    AZ Nomad espoused:
    > On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:55:10 +0000 (UTC), Singer wrote:
    >

    >>Geico Caveman wrote in

    >>> I think that a linux advocate should consider it to be excellent news.
    >>> Rampant windows piracy is one of the bigger reasons why governments in
    >>> the developing world do not see the overall value of Linux.

    >>So people would rather pirate Windows than use free Linux.
    >>That doesn't say much about Linux now does it?

    > Logic and you are like oil and water.

    Is this Gary Stewart or Scott Nudds?

  3. Re: Black screen of darkness to haunt Vista pirates

    Mark Kent wrote:

    > AZ Nomad espoused:
    >> On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:55:10 +0000 (UTC), Singer
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Geico Caveman wrote in

    >>>So people would rather pirate Windows than use free Linux.
    >>>That doesn't say much about Linux now does it?

    >> Logic and you are like oil and water.

    > Is this Gary Stewart or Scott Nudds?

    "Singer" is our sewer dweller Gary Stewart
    --
    Microsoft's Guide To System Design:
    Let it get in YOUR way. The problem for your problem.

  4. Re: Black screen of darkness to haunt Vista pirates

    Peter Köhlmann espoused:
    > Mark Kent wrote:
    >
    >> AZ Nomad espoused:

    >>> Logic and you are like oil and water.

    >> Is this Gary Stewart or Scott Nudds?

    > "Singer" is our sewer dweller Gary Stewart

    Ah, it had to be one of them...