Re: Let's vote! - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Let's vote! - Linux ; * Kutloze Scheefgepoepte fired off this tart reply: > Who will be Marti's next hero?, following Roy's footsteps! > http://osgeex.blogspot.com/2007/09/h...-released.html Thanks, Kutloze! You're the greatest. I notice, though, that Linus' picture is larger than RMS's. That's not correct. GNU makes ...

  1. Re: Let's vote!

    * Kutloze Scheefgepoepte fired off this tart reply:

    > Who will be Marti's next hero?, following Roy's footsteps!
    > http://osgeex.blogspot.com/2007/09/h...-released.html

    Thanks, Kutloze! You're the greatest.

    I notice, though, that Linus' picture is larger than RMS's. That's not
    correct. GNU makes up more of GNU/Linux than does Linux.

    By the way, who's the chica with the green hair, I wonder? (Don't care
    about the dude with the orange hair, though.)

    --
    The increasing percentage of Vista isn't growth -- it's molting.

  2. Re: Let's vote!

    Linonut wrote:

    > * Kutloze Scheefgepoepte fired off this tart reply:
    >
    >> Who will be Marti's next hero?, following Roy's footsteps!
    >> http://osgeex.blogspot.com/2007/09/h...-released.html

    > Thanks, Kutloze! You're the greatest.
    >
    > I notice, though, that Linus' picture is larger than RMS's. That's not
    > correct. GNU makes up more of GNU/Linux than does Linux.
    >

    > By the way, who's the chica with the green hair, I wonder? (Don't care
    > about the dude with the orange hair, though.)

    That's Abbeynmrl (Abby Bauer) from Moloch Industries --married :-p:

    http://www.moloch.org

    Cheers

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin