Open Arena anyone? - Linux

This is a discussion on Open Arena anyone? - Linux ; Anyone out there up for an online burst of Open Arena? It's fun. We could have a "Shills(alleged)" vs "Advocates(supposedly)" capture the flag....

  1. Open Arena anyone?

    Anyone out there up for an online burst of Open Arena? It's fun. We
    could have a "Shills(alleged)" vs "Advocates(supposedly)" capture the
    flag.

  2. Re: Open Arena anyone?

    Hadron wrote:

    > Anyone out there up for an online burst of Open Arena? It's fun. We
    > could have a "Shills(alleged)" vs "Advocates(supposedly)" capture the
    > flag.

    If I wasn't swamped with work I would be all over that. Another
    time perhaps. Have fun.

    Thad
    all the ingredients on the label.

+ Reply to Thread