The Linux Foundation Launches New Podcast Series With Linus Torvalds

,----[ Quote ]
| The Linux Foundation (LF), the nonprofit organization dedicated to
| accelerating the growth of Linux, today launched Open Voices, a podcast
| series featuring interviews with the industry's top Linux and open source
| leaders.
`----

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/i...427549_12.html
http://tinyurl.com/2shzmc

Open Voices – Linus Torvalds

,----[ Quote ]
| That could be a problem, since not everyone has time to listen to an entire
| podcast; happily, Linux Foundation has done the sensible thing and put up a
| full transcript of Linus's words, allowing you to skim through for nuggets
| like this...
`----

http://www.computerworlduk.com/commu...SS&entryid=339

Recent:

Linux Foundation Partners with Chinese OSS Promotion Union to Host Linux Linux
Developer Symposium in Beijing

,----[ Quote ]
| COPU now has over 300 members, covering nearly all the domestic enterprises
| and public institution units in the field of open source, including all the
| Linux distributions including Red Flag, Co-Create, China Standard Soft,
| TurboLinux, and Sun Wah, universities (over 200), and institutes for
| scientific research, standard, law and industry. COPU also has over 20
| multinational companies as its members who have their representative offices
| or branches in China including IBM, Intel, HP, Sun, Oracle, SAP, NEC, CA,
| BEA, Hitachi, Sybase, France Telecom, MontaVista, and Google. * * *
`----

http://linux-foundation.org/weblogs/...um-in-beijing/

The Linux Foundation's Jim Zemlin: Linux Adoption's Next Phase

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.technewsworld.com/rsstory/60718.html