Schestowitz: add ass-kissing to his duties as cola's resident lying spammer - Linux

This is a discussion on Schestowitz: add ass-kissing to his duties as cola's resident lying spammer - Linux ; Thanks, Charlie Hi Charlie, This is my first comment in the INQ. I just wanted to drop a quick note to thank you for the all the Linux stories. Keep up the good work. posted by : Roy Schestowitz, 07 ...

  1. Schestowitz: add ass-kissing to his duties as cola's resident lying spammer

    Thanks, Charlie
    Hi Charlie,

    This is my first comment in the INQ. I just wanted to drop a quick note to
    thank you for the all the Linux stories. Keep up the good work.

    posted by : Roy Schestowitz, 07 January 2008

    http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...-sub-200-linux

    Why didn't you send this suck-up to his private email?

    Lying, spamming, ass-kissing and name-dropping is no way to go through life,
    son.

  2. Re: Schestowitz: add ass-kissing to his duties as cola's residentlying spammer

    On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 14:02:04 -0500, DFS wrote:

    > Thanks, Charlie
    > Hi Charlie,
    >
    > This is my first comment in the INQ. I just wanted to drop a quick note
    > to thank you for the all the Linux stories. Keep up the good work.
    >
    > posted by : Roy Schestowitz, 07 January 2008
    >
    > http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...uttle-release-

    sub-200-linux

    > Why didn't you send this suck-up to his private email?
    >
    > Lying, spamming, ass-kissing and name-dropping is no way to go through
    > life, son.

    You really are pathetic.

  3. Re: Schestowitz: add ass-kissing to his duties as cola's resident lying spammer

    bob wrote:

    > You really are pathetic.

    He'll kiss your ass, too, but you'll have to obsequiously suck up to Linux
    and him first.

+ Reply to Thread