CES 2008: Wistron NeWeb Corp. GW4 Linux Phone is Amazing and will have Android
soon

,----[ Quote ]
| Alright, I’ll admit, I’ve never heard of this company, they also go by WNC,
| and they had a Linux phone that I was really impressed with. First, it has
| Linux, version 2.6, which means its open, then it has WiFi, a touch-screen,
| Bluetooth, a 2MP camera (which is the only mediocre thing about this phone),
| and so much more.
`----

http://www.slashgear.com/ces-2008-wi...oon-069397.php
http://tinyurl.com/25x4ss

Here we go. Another Linux phones avalanche. Reviews and demos below.

Related:

Funambol CEO Fabrizio Capobianco: Linux Is Mobile's Future

,----[ Quote ]
| LinuxInsider met with Capobianco to discuss his view on the role of open
| source in creating Mobile 2.0 as a voice and data carrier parallel to the
| Internet. The meeting occurred in the wake of Google's announcement earlier
| this month that it was negotiating with wireless carriers, handset makers,
| software developers and hardware providers to use an open source mobile
| platform, Android. * *
`----

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/60340.html

Google releases Android SDK

,----[ Quote ]
| Google has released an SDK (software development kit) that programmers can
| use to create cell-phone applications for the company’s Android mobile
| platform. *
`----

http://www.macworld.com/article/6100...ndroidsdk.html

Google Android gets positive early reviews

,----[ Quote ]
| While Google's Android announcement generated a lot of hype, developers had
| to wait a week to see whether the company had actually developed a good
| platform.
`----

http://www.techworld.com/mobility/fe...gtype=samechan

10 reasons why Google runs on Linux