Re: [News] General Motors Claims to Have Embraced 'Open Source' - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] General Motors Claims to Have Embraced 'Open Source' - Linux ; On Sat, 05 Jan 2008 16:45:10 +0000, Roy Schestowitz scribbled down: Could Linux Advocacy possibly get any worse than a post filled with worthless car analogies about "If Microsoft built cars..." -- Ubuntu Linux 16:49:27 up 135 days, 5:04, 1 ...

  1. Re: [News] General Motors Claims to Have Embraced 'Open Source'

    --
    Ubuntu Linux
    16:49:27 up 135 days, 5:04, 1 user, load average: 0.15, 0.13, 0.09

    You will step on the night soil of many countries.

  2. Re: [News] General Motors Claims to Have Embraced 'Open Source'

    ____/ Jon Nesbit on Saturday 05 January 2008 21:51 : \____

    > On Sat, 05 Jan 2008 16:45:10 +0000, Roy Schestowitz scribbled down:
    >

    > Could Linux Advocacy possibly get any worse than a post filled with
    > worthless car analogies about "If Microsoft built cars..."

    If only I had spotted earlier that you're a useless new nym.

    Hi, Scott Douglas, Stick with one name (preferably your real one).

    *PLONK*

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Data lacking semantics is currency in an island
    03:05:01 up 26 days, 15:53, 4 users, load average: 0.86, 1.83, 2.13

  3. Re: [News] General Motors Claims to Have Embraced 'Open Source'

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > ____/ Jon Nesbit on Saturday 05 January 2008 21:51 : \____
    >
    >> On Sat, 05 Jan 2008 16:45:10 +0000, Roy Schestowitz scribbled down:
    >>

    >> Could Linux Advocacy possibly get any worse than a post filled with
    >> worthless car analogies about "If Microsoft built cars..."

    > If only I had spotted earlier that you're a useless new nym.
    >
    > Hi, Scott Douglas, Stick with one name (preferably your real one).
    >
    > *PLONK*

    It takes me < 1 second to killfile a nym. It must take him hours to
    post all that drivel under so many different nyms. That man really
    needs to get a life.

  4. Re: [News] General Motors Claims to Have Embraced 'Open Source'

    ____/ Mark Kent on Sunday 06 January 2008 11:29 : \____

    > Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >> ____/ Jon Nesbit on Saturday 05 January 2008 21:51 : \____
    >>
    >>> On Sat, 05 Jan 2008 16:45:10 +0000, Roy Schestowitz scribbled down:
    >>>

    >>> Could Linux Advocacy possibly get any worse than a post filled with
    >>> worthless car analogies about "If Microsoft built cars..."

    >> If only I had spotted earlier that you're a useless new nym.
    >>
    >> Hi, Scott Douglas, Stick with one name (preferably your real one).
    >>
    >> *PLONK*
    >>

    > It takes me < 1 second to killfile a nym. It must take him hours to
    > post all that drivel under so many different nyms. That man really
    > needs to get a life.

    I bet he has neither a life nor a wife. He's a disgraceful person. A shill.
    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Have you hugged your penguin today?
    15:20:01 up 27 days, 4:08, 4 users, load average: 0.56, 1.43, 1.81

  5. Re: [News] General Motors Claims to Have Embraced 'Open Source'

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > ____/ Mark Kent on Sunday 06 January 2008 11:29 : \____
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >>> ____/ Jon Nesbit on Saturday 05 January 2008 21:51 : \____

    >>> If only I had spotted earlier that you're a useless new nym.
    >>>
    >>> Hi, Scott Douglas, Stick with one name (preferably your real one).
    >>>
    >>> *PLONK*
    >>>

    >> It takes me < 1 second to killfile a nym. It must take him hours to
    >> post all that drivel under so many different nyms. That man really
    >> needs to get a life.
    >>

    > I bet he has neither a life nor a wife. He's a disgraceful person. A shill.

    And then has the gall to call Homer on posting a new year's message...
    which then turned out to be scripted. That did make me laugh!