Appologies for the intrusion, I thought someone could be interested in
this opportunity or know someone who may be interested. If so, please
email Mark at m.beard@vertex-solutions.co.uk. Thanks

My client is a leading technology developer within thin client
server / networking technology. We are looking for a serious Linux
guru ! You should have excellent embedded C and low level Linux skills
(Kernel). You wil be working on virtual machine monitors which
requires a good knowledge of hardware as well as plenty of skill with
low-level kernel development. We would expect applicants to have good
knowledge of the x86 architecture, and ideally plenty of linux kernel
hacking experience. This is about as challenging as Linux development
gets and so not for the faint hearted ! Cambridge based, we are
offering salaries commensurate with ability up to 55k. Great
prospects for career and skills development and a good package. (For
more info on this and other vacancies, why not sign up for our RSS
feed at www.vertex-solutions.co.uk).
Key Skills: Linux, Kernel, C, Embedded, Driver, hacking, x86