Re: January, 2008 - Apple's Awesome Market Share Gains, Linux fails on the desktop market! - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: January, 2008 - Apple's Awesome Market Share Gains, Linux fails on the desktop market! - Linux ; On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 18:06:37 -0500, Dusty Hendrix wrote: > I suppose it's easier and more convenient for "advocates" to blame illegal > monopolies, secret contracts and what not then to face up to the truth. So > what's ...

  1. Re: January, 2008 - Apple's Awesome Market Share Gains, Linux fails on the desktop market!

    What's yours for being a lying piece of ****?

    --
    Kier

  2. Re: January, 2008 - Apple's Awesome Market Share Gains, Linux fails on the desktop market!

    "Kier" wrote in message
    newsan.2008.01.03.23.14.47.552724@tiscali.co.uk...
    > On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 18:06:37 -0500, Dusty Hendrix wrote:
    >
    >> I suppose it's easier and more convenient for "advocates" to blame
    >> illegal
    >> monopolies, secret contracts and what not then to face up to the truth.
    >> So
    >> what's your excuse for why Apple is kicking your ass on the desktop?

    > What's yours for being a lying piece of ****?

    So you claim that I'm a liar. I suppose the FACT that there has been a large
    increase in OSX (Mac) users in the past year while linux barely moved means
    nothing. The FACT is that there has been a measurable number of people who
    moved from Windows to other operating systems. It is also a FACT that a
    large majority of these people paid a premium to get OSX instead of using
    linux for free.

    But feel free to ignore the facts. Simply stick your head up Schestowitz's
    ass the same way an ostrich sticks it's head in the sand and you can pretend
    that it's not happening.