Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Tightens Relationship with Microsoft, Apparently - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Tightens Relationship with Microsoft, Apparently - Linux ; Roy Schestowitz espoused: > Bill Gates gets probed by Auntie > > ,----[ Quote ] >| THE BBC is inviting its readers to ask Vole supremo Bill Gates questions. > `---- > > http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...-probed-auntie > > Look how Microsoft controls ...

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Tightens Relationship with Microsoft, Apparently

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > Bill Gates gets probed by Auntie
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| THE BBC is inviting its readers to ask Vole supremo Bill Gates questions.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...-probed-auntie
    >
    > Look how Microsoft controls the media. Last month Billy became a writer for the
    > BBC.
    >

    > Last month:
    >
    > BBC pinches hot new columnist [Bill Gates] from Microsoft
    >
    > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/12...s_bbc_secrets/
    >
    > Citing -- you've guess it -- a new Microsoft study.
    >
    > Survey: People skills valued over those for IT
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| Interpersonal skills are more important in the workplace than IT skills,
    >| according to the results of a survey commissioned by Microsoft.
    >|
    >| In the survey of approximately 500 board-level executives, 61 percent said
    >| interpersonal and teamworking skills were more important than IT skills.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.news.com/Survey-People-sk...0-20&subj=news
    > http://tinyurl.com/yolnpf

    They say that because they don't have any technical skills. This is the
    result of the 1990s purge of technical people and replacement of them
    with MBA/politician types. A quick look at the last few years of
    Dilbert shows this up very well.

    Interestingly, which companies are doing very very well? Err, Google,
    who employ... technical people and... Red Hat who employ... technical
    people etc. etc.

    A lot of companies with non-technical management are marching
    double-time to the graveyard.

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Tightens Relationship with Microsoft, Apparently

    "Mark Kent" wrote in message
    > Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >> Bill Gates gets probed by Auntie
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>| THE BBC is inviting its readers to ask Vole supremo Bill Gates
    >>questions.
    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...-probed-auntie
    >>
    >> Look how Microsoft controls the media. Last month Billy became a writer
    >> for the
    >> BBC.
    >>

    >> Last month:
    >>
    >> BBC pinches hot new columnist [Bill Gates] from Microsoft
    >>
    >> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/12...s_bbc_secrets/
    >>
    >> Citing -- you've guess it -- a new Microsoft study.
    >>
    >> Survey: People skills valued over those for IT
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>| Interpersonal skills are more important in the workplace than IT skills,
    >>| according to the results of a survey commissioned by Microsoft.
    >>|
    >>| In the survey of approximately 500 board-level executives, 61 percent
    >>said
    >>| interpersonal and teamworking skills were more important than IT skills.
    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://www.news.com/Survey-People-sk...0-20&subj=news
    >> http://tinyurl.com/yolnpf
    >>

    > They say that because they don't have any technical skills. This is the
    > result of the 1990s purge of technical people and replacement of them
    > with MBA/politician types. A quick look at the last few years of
    > Dilbert shows this up very well.
    >
    > Interestingly, which companies are doing very very well? Err, Google,
    > who employ... technical people and... Red Hat who employ... technical
    > people etc. etc.
    >
    > A lot of companies with non-technical management are marching
    > double-time to the graveyard.

    More slurping. Obviously Roy Schestowitz is a paid shill and he gets a few
    extra pennies if someone responds to one of his moronic posts. I'm sure he
    appreciates you slurping up to him so that he can pay his bills. One day he
    might even be able to afford to get his own internet access.