Fedora .iso - Linux

This is a discussion on Fedora .iso - Linux ; Has anyone gotten the official .ISO download from redhat.com to run as a bootable disk?...

  1. Fedora .iso

    Has anyone gotten the official .ISO download from redhat.com to run as
    a bootable disk?

  2. Re: Fedora .iso

    allen.darrin@gmail.com wrote:
    > Has anyone gotten the official .ISO download from redhat.com to run as
    > a bootable disk?

    I've gotten recent version of Fedora to boot, though I haven't played
    with latest version (Fedora 8) yet.

    If you can't get it to boot, be sure to check that your BIOS has
    booting from the CD/DVD drive enabled. Also, it is possible to
    have a bad burn on occasion, so try burning another disk if you've
    only tried one so far.

    Thad
    all the ingredients on the label.

+ Reply to Thread