Hi,

i have a strange problem. Yesterday i rebooted an almost fresh installed
SuSe 9.3 system. When the prompt came up i entered the login name, but
after pressing enter no password prompt appeared. I refreshed the screen
and asked me for the login name again. I tried all configured users
with no difference. The other strange thing is that i can not connect
via ssh anymore. It results always in connection refused, even though i
see the sshd starts while booting successful.

Does anybody has an idea how i can reactivate the system again or what
i did wrong?

Pinging is still possible.

Thanks Andy