how to try drivers with the live distro and which ? - Linux

This is a discussion on how to try drivers with the live distro and which ? - Linux ; I need to try nozomi driver for Vodafone PCMCIA on some laptop.What is the easiest way to newbie try it with the live linux distro?...

  1. how to try drivers with the live distro and which ?

    I need to try nozomi driver for Vodafone PCMCIA on some laptop.What is the
    easiest way to newbie try it with the live linux distro?

  2. Re: how to try drivers with the live distro and which ?

    "FreeStyler" je napisao u poruci interesnoj
    grupi:esmaqr$2jf$1@ss408.t-com.hr...
    > I need to try nozomi driver for Vodafone PCMCIA on some laptop.What is the
    > easiest way to newbie try it with the live linux distro?

    To reformulate the question: with which distro I can try the connection to
    the Net on laptop ? And how ? It is PCMCIA Vodaofone Mobile UMTS/EDGE card.

+ Reply to Thread