Thunderbird - Linux

This is a discussion on Thunderbird - Linux ; Why does Thunderbird have a long delay when you want to download the next article or send a message? Pan doesn't do that so I know it's Thunderbird and not the ISP....

  1. Thunderbird

    Why does Thunderbird have a long delay when you want to download the
    next article or send a message? Pan doesn't do that so I know it's
    Thunderbird and not the ISP.

  2. Re: Thunderbird

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Snap Whipcrack.............. belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > Why does Thunderbird have a long delay when you want to download the
    > next article or send a message? Pan doesn't do that so I know it's
    > Thunderbird and not the ISP.

    Bloat?

    Wish I could help. I use mutt and slrn.

    --
    It is easier to fix Unix than to live with NT.

+ Reply to Thread