mailing list software - Linux

This is a discussion on mailing list software - Linux ; My office needs to maintain a list of about 200-500 email addresses. We use Postfix as the MTA. I am looking at GNU's Mailman as a mailing list program. Any advice or suggestions of other software that might be suitable? ...

  1. mailing list software

    --
    MarkA
    (still caught in the maze of twisty little passages, all different)

    MarkA schreef:
    > My office needs to maintain a list of about 200-500 email addresses. We
    > use Postfix as the MTA. I am looking at GNU's Mailman as a mailing list
    > program. Any advice or suggestions of other software that might be
    > suitable?

    Majordomo (http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/)

+ Reply to Thread