CentOS live CD - Linux

This is a discussion on CentOS live CD - Linux ; I fall on a first step. When I tried to wrote centos_user as a username/password I discover that I don't have the "_" sign on my keyboard. I also tried ASCII code: Alt 95 but without success....

  1. CentOS live CD

    I fall on a first step. When I tried to wrote centos_user as a
    username/password I discover that I don't have the "_" sign on my keyboard.
    I also tried ASCII code: Alt 95 but without success.

  2. Re: CentOS live CD

    On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:16:04 +0100, FreeStyler wrote:

    > I fall on a first step. When I tried to wrote centos_user as a
    > username/password I discover that I don't have the "_" sign on my keyboard.
    > I also tried ASCII code: Alt 95 but without success.

    The "_" (underscore) key is your "-" (hyphen) key. Simply hold down the
    sift key and hit the "-" (hyphen) key. I have never seen a keyboard with
    this key. I think if you try that it should work for you.

+ Reply to Thread