Re: Venezuela Just Says NO to MicroSoft - Many More to Follow - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Venezuela Just Says NO to MicroSoft - Many More to Follow - Linux ; On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 14:28:42 GMT, Taylor wrote: > They are going to have to load Linux on all 3 computers in the country. > Listen you **** toad, if you are so proud of your wealth and opulence ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Re: Venezuela Just Says NO to MicroSoft - Many More to Follow

  1. Re: Venezuela Just Says NO to MicroSoft - Many More to Follow

    On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 14:28:42 GMT, Taylor <123@456.com> wrote:

    > They are going to have to load Linux on all 3 computers in the country.
    >


    Listen you **** toad, if you are so proud of your wealth and opulence
    then it may do you well to learn a bit of where your mother/father and
    other pigs in you lineage got it from. Try reading

    Year 501 : the conquest continues
    -- Noam Chomsky

    Let me guess you are most likely American. That is the country where
    the average white pig will use a calculator to find 2*1/5. Now in many
    of these countries where the have "three computers" all kids who can
    afford to got to school FINISH learning calculus by the time they
    get out of high school. That is a time when your retarded pot somking
    son and whorish daughter are too busy probing their crotch and arsehole.

    Besides when your ancesters were barbarians, many of these poorer
    countries were empires building the foundations of all human
    civlization. I bet your are most likely caucasian. In that case you
    may want to learn some of that history you were too busy ****ing
    around, to learn. It will hopefully teach you while you were barbarians,
    who didn't know the difference between **** and shampoo, two
    civilizations flourished in mesopotamia and the indus valley. We are,
    (including you pig) the cultural (not racial) descendents of just those
    two. The existed long before any ****ing greek even knew how to add.
    And both of those are now what you in your ignorance may describe
    as a "three computer" country. They got that way not because they
    were stupid but because they were neither greedy nor inhuman like you
    pigs to go about slughtering 3/5ths of the world and stealing their
    wealth over a period of 500 years (see reference above).

    And if you read your history more carefully you will also realize,
    you did not become rich because your kind was smart and (sic!) invented
    science and technology. You became rich first by conquest and that
    allowed you the resource to invest in science and technology.



  2. Re: Venezuela Just Says NO to MicroSoft - Many More to Follow

    * ****@you.com wrote in comp.os.linux:
    > On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 14:28:42 GMT, Taylor <123@456.com> wrote:


    >> They are going to have to load Linux on all 3 computers in the country.



    > Listen you **** toad, if you are so proud of your wealth and opulence
    > then it may do you well to learn a bit of where your mother/father and
    > other pigs in you lineage got it from. Try reading


    > Year 501 : the conquest continues
    > -- Noam Chomsky


    > Let me guess you are most likely American. That is the country where
    > the average white pig will use a calculator to find 2*1/5. Now in many
    > of these countries where the have "three computers" all kids who can
    > afford to got to school FINISH learning calculus by the time they
    > get out of high school.


    You should have opted for the English classes because your's sucks.
    --
    David
    The difficult we do today; the impossible takes a little longer.

  3. Re: Venezuela Just Says NO to MicroSoft - Many More to Follow

    On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 07:32:35 GMT, ****@you.com wrote:

    >On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 14:28:42 GMT, Taylor <123@456.com> wrote:
    >
    >> They are going to have to load Linux on all 3 computers in the country.
    >>

    >
    >Listen you **** toad, if you are so proud of your wealth and opulence
    >then it may do you well to learn a bit of where your mother/father and
    >other pigs in you lineage got it from. Try reading
    >
    >Year 501 : the conquest continues
    > -- Noam Chomsky
    >
    >Let me guess you are most likely American. That is the country where
    >the average white pig will use a calculator to find 2*1/5. Now in many
    >of these countries where the have "three computers" all kids who can
    >afford to got to school FINISH learning calculus by the time they
    >get out of high school. That is a time when your retarded pot somking
    >son and whorish daughter are too busy probing their crotch and arsehole.
    >
    >Besides when your ancesters were barbarians, many of these poorer
    >countries were empires building the foundations of all human
    >civlization. I bet your are most likely caucasian. In that case you
    >may want to learn some of that history you were too busy ****ing
    >around, to learn. It will hopefully teach you while you were barbarians,
    >who didn't know the difference between **** and shampoo, two
    >civilizations flourished in mesopotamia and the indus valley. We are,
    >(including you pig) the cultural (not racial) descendents of just those
    >two. The existed long before any ****ing greek even knew how to add.
    >And both of those are now what you in your ignorance may describe
    >as a "three computer" country. They got that way not because they
    >were stupid but because they were neither greedy nor inhuman like you
    >pigs to go about slughtering 3/5ths of the world and stealing their
    >wealth over a period of 500 years (see reference above).
    >
    >And if you read your history more carefully you will also realize,
    >you did not become rich because your kind was smart and (sic!) invented
    >science and technology. You became rich first by conquest and that
    >allowed you the resource to invest in science and technology.
    >

    This goes to show that guns are a far more useful invention than bad
    calendars.



    --
    "There are no absolute certainties in this universe. A man must try to
    whip order into a yelping pack of probabilities, and uniform success is
    impossible." -- Jack Vance

    "Civilizaton is the interval between Ice Ages." -- Will Durant.

    "War is God's way of teaching Americans geography" -- Ambrose Bierce

    "Long term commitment in relationships is only necessary because it takes
    so damn long to raise children. Marriage may well be some kind of trick
    to keep the males around beyond sexual satiation." -- Captain Compassion

    "Progress is the increasing control of the environment by life.
    --Will Durant

    Joseph R. Darancette
    daranc@NOSPAMverizon.net

  4. Re: Venezuela Just Says NO to MicroSoft - Many More to Follow

    Captain Compassion wrote:
    > On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 07:32:35 GMT, ****@you.com wrote:
    >
    >
    >>On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 14:28:42 GMT, Taylor <123@456.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>>They are going to have to load Linux on all 3 computers in the country.
    >>>

    >>
    >>Listen you **** toad, if you are so proud of your wealth and opulence
    >>then it may do you well to learn a bit of where your mother/father and
    >>other pigs in you lineage got it from. Try reading
    >>
    >>Year 501 : the conquest continues
    >> -- Noam Chomsky
    >>
    >>Let me guess you are most likely American. That is the country where
    >>the average white pig will use a calculator to find 2*1/5. Now in many
    >>of these countries where the have "three computers" all kids who can
    >>afford to got to school FINISH learning calculus by the time they
    >>get out of high school. That is a time when your retarded pot somking
    >>son and whorish daughter are too busy probing their crotch and arsehole.
    >>
    >>Besides when your ancesters were barbarians, many of these poorer
    >>countries were empires building the foundations of all human
    >>civlization. I bet your are most likely caucasian. In that case you
    >>may want to learn some of that history you were too busy ****ing
    >>around, to learn. It will hopefully teach you while you were barbarians,
    >>who didn't know the difference between **** and shampoo, two
    >>civilizations flourished in mesopotamia and the indus valley. We are,
    >>(including you pig) the cultural (not racial) descendents of just those
    >>two. The existed long before any ****ing greek even knew how to add.
    >>And both of those are now what you in your ignorance may describe
    >>as a "three computer" country. They got that way not because they
    >>were stupid but because they were neither greedy nor inhuman like you
    >>pigs to go about slughtering 3/5ths of the world and stealing their
    >>wealth over a period of 500 years (see reference above).
    >>
    >>And if you read your history more carefully you will also realize,
    >>you did not become rich because your kind was smart and (sic!) invented
    >>science and technology. You became rich first by conquest and that
    >>allowed you the resource to invest in science and technology.
    >>

    >
    > This goes to show that guns are a far more useful invention than bad
    > calendars.
    >
    >
    >

    Only if the following condition are met:

    1. You are american.
    2. The business end is pointed at your head.
    3. The gun is loaded.
    4. You pull the trigger.

  5. Re: Venezuela Just Says NO to MicroSoft - Many More to Follow

    SINNER wrote:
    > * ****@you.com wrote in comp.os.linux:
    >
    >>On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 14:28:42 GMT, Taylor <123@456.com> wrote:

    >
    >
    >>>They are going to have to load Linux on all 3 computers in the country.

    >
    >
    >
    >>Listen you **** toad, if you are so proud of your wealth and opulence
    >>then it may do you well to learn a bit of where your mother/father and
    >>other pigs in you lineage got it from. Try reading

    >
    >
    >>Year 501 : the conquest continues
    >> -- Noam Chomsky

    >
    >
    >>Let me guess you are most likely American. That is the country where
    >>the average white pig will use a calculator to find 2*1/5. Now in many
    >>of these countries where the have "three computers" all kids who can
    >>afford to got to school FINISH learning calculus by the time they
    >>get out of high school.

    >
    >
    > You should have opted for the English classes because your's sucks.

    ^
    Why the apostrophe in "your's"?
    http://englishlanguage.allinfoabout....ies/yours.html

  6. Re: Venezuela Just Says NO to MicroSoft - Many More to Follow

    * none wrote in comp.os.linux:

    [...]

    >>
    >>
    >> You should have opted for the English classes because your's sucks.

    > ^
    > Why the apostrophe in "your's"?
    > http://englishlanguage.allinfoabout....ies/yours.html
    >


    I never claimed my Math or English were great. Your point?

    --
    David

  7. Re: Venezuela Just Says NO to MicroSoft - Many More to Follow

    SINNER wrote:
    > * none wrote in comp.os.linux:
    >
    > [...]
    >
    >
    >>>
    >>>You should have opted for the English classes because your's sucks.

    >>
    >> ^
    >>Why the apostrophe in "your's"?
    >>http://englishlanguage.allinfoabout....ies/yours.html
    >>

    >
    >
    > I never claimed my Math or English were great. Your point?
    >

    My point is that you should have opted for the English class, because
    yours sucks. Other than that, I agree with your post.

+ Reply to Thread