chroot man - Linux

This is a discussion on chroot man - Linux ; I've create a chroot environment. I've put man command in it and when I want use this command I've no display....

  1. chroot man

    I've create a chroot environment.
    I've put man command in it and when I want use this command I've no display.

  2. Re: chroot man

    news wrote:
    > I've create a chroot environment.
    > I've put man command in it and when I want use this command I've no
    > display.

    You have put the man *command* in it, but what about the man pages?

  3. Re: chroot man

    none wrote:
    > news wrote:
    >> I've create a chroot environment.
    >> I've put man command in it and when I want use this command I've no
    >> display.

    > You have put the man *command* in it, but what about the man pages?

    I've also put all man pages. (/usr/share/man (Fedora Core 4))

+ Reply to Thread