Download linux? - Linux

This is a discussion on Download linux? - Linux ; Pozdrav grupi, jeli je moguce downlodati LINUX ? Besplatno?...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Download linux?

  1. Download linux?

    Pozdrav grupi,
    jeli je moguce downlodati LINUX ? Besplatno?



  2. Re: Download linux?

    Użytkownik bojan buic napisał:
    > Pozdrav grupi,
    > jeli je moguce downlodati LINUX ? Besplatno?
    >
    >


    Dobre jutro Bujan,
    da Bujan,molim

    kim

  3. Re: Download linux?

    Użytkownik kim napisał:
    > Użytkownik bojan buic napisał:
    >
    >> Pozdrav grupi,
    >> jeli je moguce downlodati LINUX ? Besplatno?
    >>

    >
    > Dobre jutro Bujan,
    > da Bujan,molim
    >
    > kim

    Oprostite Bojan

  4. Re: Download linux?

    kim wrote:
    > Użytkownik kim napisał:
    >
    >> Użytkownik bojan buic napisał:
    >>
    >>> Pozdrav grupi,
    >>> jeli je moguce downlodati LINUX ? Besplatno?
    >>>

    >>
    >> Dobre jutro Bujan,
    >> da Bujan,molim
    >>
    >> kim

    >
    > Oprostite Bojan


    Has anyone here ever heard of Google?

  5. Re: Download linux?

    Użytkownik Segin napisał:

    >
    > Has anyone here ever heard of Google
    > ?

    Yes,
    He asked I`ve answered.... Somthing wrong wiht this?? I don`t understand
    YOU..

    kim

  6. Re: Download linux?

    kim wrote:
    > Użytkownik Segin napisał:
    >
    >>
    >> Has anyone here ever heard of Google
    >> ?

    >
    > Yes,
    > He asked I`ve answered.... Somthing wrong wiht this?? I don`t understand
    > YOU..
    >

    Of course you don't understand. It's something called sarcasam.
    Basically, in English (if you can even understand that) I am telling him
    to just ****ing google it.
    > kim



  7. Re: Download linux?

    On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 08:11:09 +0000, Segin wrote:


    > Of course you don't understand. It's something called sarcasam. Basically,
    > in English (if you can even understand that) I am telling him to just
    > ****ing google it.


    What's wrong with asking on a newsgroup?

    Dan


  8. Re: Download linux?

    Dan N wrote:
    > On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 08:11:09 +0000, Segin wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >>Of course you don't understand. It's something called sarcasam. Basically,
    >>in English (if you can even understand that) I am telling him to just
    >>****ing google it.

    >
    >
    > What's wrong with asking on a newsgroup?
    >
    > Dan
    >

    His time (and ours, too) would better be spent if he just STFW.

+ Reply to Thread