    Subject: M.*P.*secu.*ion

    Score: =-9999
    Subject: M.*P.*ecu.*ion

    --
    Tux rox!

  2. Re: Killing that MI5 crap in slrn

    On 2008-01-01, Linonut claimed:
    > This gets rid of most of the chaff:
    >
    >[*]
    >
    > Score: =-9999
    > Subject: M.*P.*secu.*ion
    >
    > Score: =-9999
    > Subject: M.*P.*ecu.*ion

    I'm already not seeing it. It's either cross posted, posted by a known
    troll, using a blacklisted domain/path or possibly even a blacklisted
    (to COLA) "newsreader" (like OE, Outhouse, stuff used by the Mactards,
    etc).

    --
    A book worth banning is a book worth reading.

  3. Re: Killing that MI5 crap in slrn

    Linonut :
    > This gets rid of most of the chaff:
    >
    >[*]
    >
    > Score: =-9999
    > Subject: M.*P.*secu.*ion
    >
    > Score: =-9999
    > Subject: M.*P.*ecu.*ion

    Awesome! Thank you!

    --
    Laissez Faire Economics is the theory that if each acts like a vulture,
    all will end as doves.

    www.websterscafe.com

  4. Re: Killing that MI5 crap in slrn

    * Handover Phist fired off this tart reply:

    > Linonut :
    >> This gets rid of most of the chaff:
    >>
    >>[*]
    >>
    >> Score: =-9999
    >> Subject: M.*P.*secu.*ion
    >>
    >> Score: =-9999
    >> Subject: M.*P.*ecu.*ion

    > Awesome! Thank you!

    Actually, I just noticed the first one is unnecessary, given the second
    one.

    There needs to be a regexp that will do matches ignoring spaces .

    --
    GNU/Linux rox, Tux!

+ Reply to Thread