New Year - Linux

This is a discussion on New Year - Linux ; Happy New Year, all! -- Kier...

  1. New Year

    Happy New Year, all!

    --
    Kier

  2. Re: New Year

    Kier wrote:
    > Happy New Year, all!

    Wooo!!!!

    2008 coming soon here to Georgia USA.

    Tonight's potations include Sweetwater Hummer White Ale, a Candoni Prusecco
    Brut, and a nice Mumm Napa Brut Prestige. To be enjoyed with a smattering
    of colorful fireworks on the front driveway, accompanied by the sounds of
    redneck-ville (cop sirens and drunk shouting from cars passing by).

    Happy New Year to all my cola dweebs!

  3. Re: New Year

    * DFS fired off this tart reply:

    > Kier wrote:
    >> Happy New Year, all!

    > Wooo!!!!
    >
    > 2008 coming soon here to Georgia USA.
    >
    > Tonight's potations include Sweetwater Hummer White Ale, a Candoni Prusecco
    > Brut, and a nice Mumm Napa Brut Prestige. To be enjoyed with a smattering
    > of colorful fireworks on the front driveway, accompanied by the sounds of
    > redneck-ville (cop sirens and drunk shouting from cars passing by).
    >
    > Happy New Year to all my cola dweebs!

    Happy New Year, dudes!

    --
    Tux rox!