Darl McBride got extra padded underwear from Santa - Linux

This is a discussion on Darl McBride got extra padded underwear from Santa - Linux ; SCO Group gets the boot from Nasdaq "The Nasdaq market has delisted The SCO Group, the Linux-seller-turned- Linux-litigant now in Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection." http://www.news.com/8301-13580_3-9838155-39.html -RFH...

  1. Darl McBride got extra padded underwear from Santa

    SCO Group gets the boot from Nasdaq

    "The Nasdaq market has delisted The SCO Group, the Linux-seller-turned-
    Linux-litigant now in Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection."

    http://www.news.com/8301-13580_3-9838155-39.html

    -RFH

  2. Re: Darl McBride got extra padded underwear from Santa

    Ramon F Herrera :

    > SCO Group gets the boot from Nasdaq
    >
    > "The Nasdaq market has delisted The SCO Group, the Linux-seller-turned-
    > Linux-litigant now in Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection."
    >
    > http://www.news.com/8301-13580_3-9838155-39.html
    >
    > -RFH

    Last week called, wants its news back...

    --
    SHUT UP HIPPY

    www.websterscafe.com

  3. Re: Darl McBride got extra padded underwear from Santa

    On Dec 31, 2:26 am, Handover Phist
    wrote:
    > Ramon F Herrera :
    >

    > > SCO Group gets the boot from Nasdaq

    > > "The Nasdaq market has delisted The SCO Group, the Linux-seller-turned-
    > > Linux-litigant now in Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection."

    > > http://www.news.com/8301-13580_3-9838155-39.html

    > > -RFH

    > Last week called, wants its news back...

    The article is dated 28-Dec-2007. I posted it on Dec 30.

    Want fresher content? Stay away from e-mail and Usenet. Stick to IM.

    -RFH

  4. Re: Darl McBride got extra padded underwear from Santa

    ____/ Ramon F Herrera on Monday 31 December 2007 07:44 : \____

    > On Dec 31, 2:26 am, Handover Phist
    > wrote:
    >> Ramon F Herrera :
    >>

    >> > SCO Group gets the boot from Nasdaq

    >> > "The Nasdaq market has delisted The SCO Group, the Linux-seller-turned-
    >> > Linux-litigant now in Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection."

    >> > http://www.news.com/8301-13580_3-9838155-39.html

    >> > -RFH

    >> Last week called, wants its news back...
    >>

    > The article is dated 28-Dec-2007. I posted it on Dec 30.
    >
    > Want fresher content? Stay away from e-mail and Usenet. Stick to IM.
    >
    > -RFH

    "The ocean called. It said they were running out of shrimp."

    Happy Festivus, George.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Useless fact: Florida is bigger than England
    Tasks: 139 total, 1 running, 138 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie

  5. Re: Darl McBride got extra padded underwear from Santa

    On Dec 31, 6:42 am, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:
    > ____/ Ramon FHerreraon Monday 31 December 2007 07:44 : \____
    >

    > > On Dec 31, 2:26 am, Handover Phist
    > > wrote:
    > >> Ramon FHerrera:

    > >> Last week called, wants its news back...

    > > The article is dated 28-Dec-2007. I posted it on Dec 30.

    > > Want fresher content? Stay away from e-mail and Usenet. Stick to IM.

    > > -RFH

    > "The ocean called. It said they were running out of shrimp."
    >

    > Happy Festivus, George.
    >
    > --

    As I wrote earlier: I pray to the Festivus gods that the celebrations
    will not include donning of Bros or Manssieres.

    -RFH

  6. Re: Darl McBride got extra padded underwear from Santa

    ____/ Ramon F Herrera on Monday 31 December 2007 23:15 : \____

    Ooh! I found the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-wm9N0KiAs

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Useless fact: Every polar bear is left-handed
    Tasks: 143 total, 1 running, 141 sleeping, 0 stopped, 1 zombie