Where's my man, Bailo ?

Re:
“ Toplist of Most Replied To Posters:
1. Linonut 213
21. Ewik FUDenbusch 27 ”.
[ I considered only the last 2 thousand posts ( 11 Days ).
No more than 33 posts per “ player ” ( nym ) were retained. ]

Erik Funkenbusch is the darling of Cola.
By my calculations, he gets more replies
from those who get more replies.

His Bride's maids ( holding his train ) are:
“ PEDRO_LITTLE, Tim_Smith, raylopez99, DFS, Kier, chrisv, Rick ”.
The full list is at: “ www.Cotse.NET/users/jeffrelf/_Cola_R.TXT ”.

Message-ID's are like votes or “ cash ” spent on someone.
In order to increase the value of replies from
those who get more replies, my scoring employs 5 passes.

Each author has no “ wealth ” at the start of a pass unless:
1. it's me and 2. I want to bias the results.
( The results, above, were not biased )

With each pass, a player's “ total wealth ” from the previous pass,
plus 1, is added to the author of each post he replies to.

The wealth is distributed up to 5 levels deep,
( but a player doesn't pay himself, of course ),
weighted by level, sort of like this: { 9999, 999, 99, 9, 1 }.

Those with the most cash ( in total, not per post ) are listed first.

X.EXE and it's settings ( X.TXT ) are at:
www.Cotse.NET/users/jeffrelf/Games.ZIP ”.