Re: Rich man got rich with Linux - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Rich man got rich with Linux - Linux ; * Linonut fired off this tart reply: > Linux ... the all-you-can eat buffer. I like that! Buffet! (Though buffer sort of fits, too.) -- Tux rox!...

  1. Re: Rich man got rich with Linux

    --
    Tux rox!

  2. Re: Rich man got rich with Linux

    Linonut :
    > * Linonut fired off this tart reply:
    >
    >> Linux ... the all-you-can eat buffer. I like that!

    > Buffet! (Though buffer sort of fits, too.)

    I missed that. Hell it's sig material.

    --
    LIBERAL:
    Someone too poor to be a capitalist and too rich to be a communist.

    www.websterscafe.com

+ Reply to Thread