Re: [News] [Rival] SCO's Xmas Present: Nasdaq Delisting, Effective Today - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] [Rival] SCO's Xmas Present: Nasdaq Delisting, Effective Today - Linux ; Roy Schestowitz wrote: > SCO Receives Nasdaq Notice Letter > > ,----[ Quote ] > | ...as a result of having filed for protection under Chapter 11 of the > | U.S. Bankruptcy Code, the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Panel has ...

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] SCO's Xmas Present: Nasdaq Delisting, Effective Today

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > SCO Receives Nasdaq Notice Letter
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | ...as a result of having filed for protection under Chapter 11 of the
    > | U.S. Bankruptcy Code, the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Panel has
    > | determined to delist the company's securities from the Nasdaq Stock
    > | Market and will suspend trading of the securities effective at the open
    > | of business on Thursday, December 27, 2007.
    > `----
    >
    > http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/071227/lath028.html?.v=101

    Not so much "the magic of the penguin", but more like what happens to a big
    business when bad management makes bad decisions. They, SCO, got what they
    wanted... a day in court. And BOY DID THEY GET THEIR DAY...

    This truly is a wonderful Christmas. Best gift I ever received.

    Cheers...

    --

    Jerry McBride (jmcbride@mail-on.us)

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] SCO's Xmas Present: Nasdaq Delisting, Effective Today

    ____/ Jerry McBride on Thursday 27 December 2007 18:15 : \____

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> SCO Receives Nasdaq Notice Letter
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >> | ...as a result of having filed for protection under Chapter 11 of the
    >> | U.S. Bankruptcy Code, the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Panel has
    >> | determined to delist the company's securities from the Nasdaq Stock
    >> | Market and will suspend trading of the securities effective at the open
    >> | of business on Thursday, December 27, 2007.
    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/071227/lath028.html?.v=101
    >>

    > Not so much "the magic of the penguin", but more like what happens to a big
    > business when bad management makes bad decisions. They, SCO, got what they
    > wanted... a day in court. And BOY DID THEY GET THEIR DAY...
    >

    > This truly is a wonderful Christmas. Best gift I ever received.
    >
    > Cheers...

    Yesterday I received a pointer to an article about Microsoft's hypnosis about
    its financial state. Make no mistake. Microsoft is suffering also. It just
    hides it pretty well, by controlling analysts and the media. I'll give more
    details and proof if you want.

    Remember that the SEC investigated SCO not so long ago and came up with
    nothing. Additionally, nobody expected SCO's bankruptcy. These things happen
    very suddenly when the PR bubble bursts.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    One person' diction is another's verbiage