Re: [News] [Rival] SCO's Xmas Present: Nasdaq Delisting, Effective Today - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] [Rival] SCO's Xmas Present: Nasdaq Delisting, Effective Today - Linux ; "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message news:2162720.778lWYELLZ@schestowitz.com... > SCO Receives Nasdaq Notice Letter > > ,----[ Quote ] > | ...as a result of having filed for protection under Chapter 11 of the > U.S. > | Bankruptcy Code, the Nasdaq ...

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] SCO's Xmas Present: Nasdaq Delisting, Effective Today

    "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    > SCO Receives Nasdaq Notice Letter
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | ...as a result of having filed for protection under Chapter 11 of the
    > U.S.
    > | Bankruptcy Code, the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Panel has determined
    > | delist the company's securities from the Nasdaq Stock Market and will
    > suspend
    > | trading of the securities effective at the open of business on Thursday,
    > | December 27, 2007.
    > `----
    >
    > http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/071227/lath028.html?.v=101

    I'm willing to bet that Rick the hypocrite won't ask you - "why do we care
    what SCO stock costs?"

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] SCO's Xmas Present: Nasdaq Delisting, EffectiveToday

    On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:58:21 -0500, PEDRO LITTLE wrote:

    > "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    >> SCO Receives Nasdaq Notice Letter
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >> | ...as a result of having filed for protection under Chapter 11 of the
    >> U.S.
    >> | Bankruptcy Code, the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Panel has
    >> determined to
    >> | delist the company's securities from the Nasdaq Stock Market and will
    >> suspend
    >> | trading of the securities effective at the open of business on
    >> Thursday, | December 27, 2007.
    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/071227/lath028.html?.v=101

    > I'm willing to bet that Rick the hypocrite won't ask you - "why do we
    > care what SCO stock costs?"

    Why do we care what SCO stock costs? At least SCO is/was supposed to be a
    Linux related company.

    --
    Rick

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] SCO's Xmas Present: Nasdaq Delisting, Effective Today

    "Rick" wrote in message
    > On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:58:21 -0500, PEDRO LITTLE wrote:
    >
    >> "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    >>> SCO Receives Nasdaq Notice Letter
    >>>
    >>> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>> U.S.
    >>> determined to
    >>> suspend
    >>> Thursday, | December 27, 2007.
    >>> `----
    >>>
    >>> http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/071227/lath028.html?.v=101

    >> I'm willing to bet that Rick the hypocrite won't ask you - "why do we
    >> care what SCO stock costs?"

    > Why do we care what SCO stock costs? At least SCO is/was supposed to be a
    > Linux related company.

    Wrong again hypocrite. SCO was a UNIX company. And Apple is a Unix (BSD)
    company too. And the difference between the two is.... Nothing. Other than
    you are a low-life hypocrite who looks the other way when your ass-wipe
    boyfriend Schestowitz makes posts about Apple/SCO/whoever but whines like
    the little hypocrite bitch that you are if anyone else does the exact same
    thing.

  4. Re: [News] [Rival] SCO's Xmas Present: Nasdaq Delisting, Effective Today

    PEDRO LITTLE wrote:

    > "Rick" wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:58:21 -0500, PEDRO LITTLE wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message

    >>> I'm willing to bet that Rick the hypocrite won't ask you - "why do we
    >>> care what SCO stock costs?"

    >> Why do we care what SCO stock costs? At least SCO is/was supposed to be a
    >> Linux related company.
    >>

    > Wrong again hypocrite. SCO was a UNIX company.

    SCO was Caldera
    A linux company

    As usual, you know next to nothing

    < snip more bull**** >
    --
    Microsoft's Product Strategy: "It compiles, let's ship it!"

  5. Re: [News] [Rival] SCO's Xmas Present: Nasdaq Delisting, EffectiveToday

    On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 13:10:17 -0500, PEDRO LITTLE wrote:

    > "Rick" wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:58:21 -0500, PEDRO LITTLE wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message

    >>> I'm willing to bet that Rick the hypocrite won't ask you - "why do we
    >>> care what SCO stock costs?"

    >> Why do we care what SCO stock costs? At least SCO is/was supposed to be
    >> a Linux related company.
    >>

    > Wrong again hypocrite. SCO was a UNIX company.

    They sued, and have been sued by, companies that distrubute Linux, Linux
    related support, and Linux related software. And SCO has sold Linux
    licenses. I think that make SCO a Linux related company.

    > And Apple is a Unix (BSD)
    > company too. And the difference between the two is.... Nothing. Other
    > than you are a low-life hypocrite who looks the other way when your
    > ass-wipe boyfriend Schestowitz makes posts about Apple/SCO/whoever but
    > whines like the little hypocrite bitch that you are if anyone else does
    > the exact same thing.

    Wow... your accusations and the use of the word boyfriend say a lot about
    you. Look around. Are you in a closet?

    --
    Rick

  6. Re: [News] [Rival] SCO's Xmas Present: Nasdaq Delisting, EffectiveToday

    On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 13:10:17 -0500, PEDRO LITTLE wrote:

    > "Rick" wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:58:21 -0500, PEDRO LITTLE wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message

    >>> I'm willing to bet that Rick the hypocrite won't ask you - "why do we
    >>> care what SCO stock costs?"

    >> Why do we care what SCO stock costs? At least SCO is/was supposed to be
    >> a Linux related company.
    >>

    > Wrong again hypocrite. SCO was a UNIX company.

    Caldera Open Linux.

    --
    Rick

  7. Re: [News] [Rival] SCO's Xmas Present: Nasdaq Delisting, Effective Today

    PEDRO LITTLE wrote:
    > "Rick" wrote in message

    >> Why do we care what SCO stock costs? At least SCO is/was supposed to
    >> be a Linux related company.
    >>

    > Wrong again hypocrite. SCO was a UNIX company. And Apple is a Unix
    > (BSD) company too. And the difference between the two is.... Nothing.
    > Other than you are a low-life hypocrite who looks the other way when
    > your ass-wipe boyfriend Schestowitz makes posts about
    > Apple/SCO/whoever but whines like the little hypocrite bitch that you
    > are if anyone else does the exact same thing.

    Kick ass Pedro!

  8. Re: [News] [Rival] SCO's Xmas Present: Nasdaq Delisting, Effective Today

    Yes. He is nearly as wrong as you are usually, DumbFull****
    --
    Computers are like air conditioners -
    they stop working properly when you open Windows

  9. Re: [News] [Rival] SCO's Xmas Present: Nasdaq Delisting, Effective Today

    PEDRO LITTLE did eloquently scribble:
    > Wrong again hypocrite. SCO was a UNIX company.

    Just who ARE you?
    Seems you know absolutely NOTHING about SCO.
    SCO was a linux company long before it changed its name to SCO.

    What a ****wit.

  10. Re: [News] [Rival] SCO's Xmas Present: Nasdaq Delisting, Effective Today

    On Thursday 27 Dec 2007 6:22 pm, Peter Köhlmann wrote in
    comp.os.linux.advocacy:

    > PEDRO LITTLE wrote:
    >

    >> "Rick" wrote in message

    >>> Why do we care what SCO stock costs? At least SCO is/was supposed to be a
    >>> Linux related company.
    >>>

    >> Wrong again hypocrite. SCO was a UNIX company.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    > SCO was Caldera
    > A linux company
    >
    > As usual, you know next to nothing
    >
    > < snip more bull**** >

    Or even less:

    And Apple is a Unix (BSD) company too.

    Apple is only about 85% BSD, the rest is Apple's proprietary junk bolted on. IMO
    it's no more BSD than Windoze.

    --
    Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2 (64bit), PC-BSD 1.4,
    Testing: FreeBSD 7.0-BETA 3

  11. Re: [News] [Rival] SCO's Xmas Present: Nasdaq Delisting, Effective Today

    ____/ spike1@freenet.co.uk on Friday 28 December 2007 11:41 : \____

    > Just who ARE you?

    Scott Douglas, aka "Dusty", aka "VistaKing", aka "HangAllAmeriKKAns" (among
    many more nyms). The nymshifting pace says something about how fast he ends up
    in people's killfile.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Oracle: Linux adoption to accelerate
    roy pts/2 cg093a.halls.man Fri Dec 28 09:39 still logged in

  12. Re: [News] [Rival] SCO's Xmas Present: Nasdaq Delisting, Effective Today

    PEDRO LITTLE wrote:

    > "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    >> SCO Receives Nasdaq Notice Letter
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >> | ...as a result of having filed for protection under Chapter 11 of the
    >> U.S.
    >> | Bankruptcy Code, the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Panel has determined
    >> | delist the company's securities from the Nasdaq Stock Market and will
    >> suspend
    >> | trading of the securities effective at the open of business on
    >> | Thursday, December 27, 2007.
    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/071227/lath028.html?.v=101

    > I'm willing to bet that Rick the hypocrite won't ask you - "why do we care
    > what SCO stock costs?"

    SCOXQ.PK ... down to $0.075 at 2:30pm today. Yuk...

    --

    Jerry McBride (jmcbride@mail-on.us)

  13. Re: [News] [Rival] SCO's Xmas Present: Nasdaq Delisting, Effective Today

    ____/ Jerry McBride on Friday 28 December 2007 19:28 : \____

    PK stands for Pink **** [sic].

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Free 3-D Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
    roy pts/2 cg093a.halls.man Fri Dec 28 09:39 still logged in