SCO's X-mas gift - Linux

This is a discussion on SCO's X-mas gift - Linux ; SCO is doing very nice: as of today, they're delisted from Nasdaq, and the resulting stock price is very encouraging: http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SCOXQ.PK Richard Rasker -- http://www.linetec.nl/...

  1. SCO's X-mas gift

    --
    http://www.linetec.nl/

  2. Re: SCO's X-mas gift

    "Richard Rasker" wrote in message

    > SCO is doing very nice: as of today, they're delisted from Nasdaq, and the
    > resulting stock price is very encouraging:
    >
    > http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SCOXQ.PK

    I'm willing to bet that Rick the hypocrite won't ask you - "why do we care
    what SCO stock costs?"

  3. Re: SCO's X-mas gift

    Richard Rasker wrote:

    >SCO is doing very nice: as of today, they're delisted from Nasdaq, and the
    >resulting stock price is very encouraging:
    >
    >http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SCOXQ.PK

    Hmm... From almost $20 a share at the height of the FUD campaign, to
    12 cents today. What an investment!

    Weren't the trolls telling us back-then that SCO was on solid legal
    ground and would win their battles? Yes, I think they were.

  4. Re: SCO's X-mas gift

    "chrisv" wrote in message
    > Richard Rasker wrote:
    >

    >>SCO is doing very nice: as of today, they're delisted from Nasdaq, and the
    >>resulting stock price is very encouraging:
    >>
    >>http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SCOXQ.PK

    > Hmm... From almost $20 a share at the height of the FUD campaign, to
    > 12 cents today. What an investment!
    >
    > Weren't the trolls telling us back-then that SCO was on solid legal
    > ground and would win their battles?

    Then you should have no problem finding a post from when SCO was $20/share
    claiming that SCO is on solid legal ground. Of course not because you are a
    typical COLA liar^h^h^h "advocate."

    > Yes, I think they were.

    Yes, I think you're full of ****.

  5. Re: SCO's X-mas gift

    ____/ chrisv on Thursday 27 December 2007 16:17 : \____

    > Richard Rasker wrote:
    >

    >>SCO is doing very nice: as of today, they're delisted from Nasdaq, and the
    >>resulting stock price is very encouraging:
    >>
    >>http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SCOXQ.PK

    Posted to Groklaw about it just minutes after it was released. The public will
    be seeing a lot less of SCOX.

    I wonder who will get their chairs and desk. They already rent space on their
    Web site as though it's a links farm.

    > Hmm... From almost $20 a share at the height of the FUD campaign, to
    > 12 cents today. What an investment!
    >
    > Weren't the trolls telling us back-then that SCO was on solid legal
    > ground and would win their battles? Yes, I think they were.

    That's what the orchestrator wanted to be said. By the way, Sun was no neutral
    party either. They paid (funded) and they spread FUD.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | "How do I set my laser printer on stun?"
    Mem: 515500k total, 363416k used, 152084k free, 6940k buffers

  6. Re: SCO's X-mas gift

    On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:55:42 -0500, PEDRO LITTLE wrote:

    > "Richard Rasker" wrote in message
    >>
    >> SCO is doing very nice: as of today, they're delisted from Nasdaq, and
    >> the resulting stock price is very encouraging:
    >>
    >> http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SCOXQ.PK
    >>

    > I'm willing to bet that Rick the hypocrite won't ask you - "why do we
    > care what SCO stock costs?"

    Well, asswipe, the performance of SCO has impact in the Linux related
    community. By a clue.

    --
    Rick

  7. Re: SCO's X-mas gift

    "Rick" wrote in message
    > On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:55:42 -0500, PEDRO LITTLE wrote:
    >
    >> "Richard Rasker" wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> SCO is doing very nice: as of today, they're delisted from Nasdaq, and
    >>> the resulting stock price is very encouraging:
    >>>
    >>> http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SCOXQ.PK
    >>>

    >> I'm willing to bet that Rick the hypocrite won't ask you - "why do we
    >> care what SCO stock costs?"

    > Well, asswipe, the performance of SCO has impact in the Linux related
    > community. By a clue.

    Gee **** for brains... I could see how SCO (the company) could affect linux.
    Just like how Apple (the company) may affect linux. But how exactly does the
    "stock price" of SCO have any bearing at all on linux. And take whatever
    stupid answer that you pull out of your ass and I'm sure that the exact same
    argument could be made for AAPL stock price.

    Hypocrite.

  8. Re: SCO's X-mas gift

    Wick wrote:

    > Well, asswipe, the performance of SCO has impact in the Linux related
    > community. By a clue.

    heh

  9. Re: SCO's X-mas gift

    On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 13:07:15 -0500, PEDRO LITTLE wrote:

    > "Rick" wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:55:42 -0500, PEDRO LITTLE wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Richard Rasker" wrote in message

    >>> I'm willing to bet that Rick the hypocrite won't ask you - "why do we
    >>> care what SCO stock costs?"

    >> Well, asswipe, the performance of SCO has impact in the Linux related
    >> community. By a clue.
    >>

    > Gee **** for brains... I could see how SCO (the company) could affect
    > linux. Just like how Apple (the company) may affect linux.

    Apple has not sued any companies that distribute Linux. Nor has it
    claimed ownership over any code in Linux or Linux related software.

    > But how
    > exactly does the "stock price" of SCO have any bearing at all on linux.
    > And take whatever stupid answer that you pull out of your ass and I'm
    > sure that the exact same argument could be made for AAPL stock price.

    SCO cannot continue to sue Linux distributors if it is not a financially
    viable company.

    > Hypocrite.

    Jerk.

    --
    Rick

  10. Re: SCO's X-mas gift

    On 2007-12-27, Richard Rasker claimed:

    > SCO is doing very nice: as of today, they're delisted from Nasdaq, and the
    > resulting stock price is very encouraging:
    >
    > http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SCOXQ.PK

    OK. It's a start. But $0.00 would be more in line with their value.

    --
    Democracy is voting for the candidate you dislike the least.

+ Reply to Thread