Queen Elizabeth of England - Microsoft's bitch and paid shill - Linux

This is a discussion on Queen Elizabeth of England - Microsoft's bitch and paid shill - Linux ; She must a paid Microsoft bitch be if she knighted Bill Gates. http://www.engadget.com/2005/03/02/b...ting-knighted/ Bill Gates Knighted by Queen Elizabeth By David Worthington, BetaNews March 2, 2005, 9:36 AM The world's wealthiest man has obtained a new honor commemorating his contribution ...

  1. Queen Elizabeth of England - Microsoft's bitch and paid shill

    She must a paid Microsoft bitch be if she knighted Bill Gates.

    http://www.engadget.com/2005/03/02/b...ting-knighted/

    Bill Gates Knighted by Queen Elizabeth
    By David Worthington, BetaNews
    March 2, 2005, 9:36 AM

    The world's wealthiest man has obtained a new honor commemorating his
    contribution to private enterprise and efforts to reduce poverty around the
    world. Microsoft Chairman and co-founder Bill Gates was knighted Wednesday
    by Queen Elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace in the United Kingdom.

  2. Re: Queen Elizabeth of England - Microsoft's bitch and paid shill

    On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:33:54 -0500, PEDRO LITTLE wrote:

    > She must a paid Microsoft bitch be if she knighted Bill Gates.

    No, as a multi-millionairess herself, she is quite impartial. She always
    honours rich people, whoever they are.

  3. Re: Queen Elizabeth of England - Microsoft's bitch and paid shill

    "Robin T Cox" wrote in message
    newsXPcj.18926$h35.17977@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net...
    > On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:33:54 -0500, PEDRO LITTLE wrote:
    >
    >> She must a paid Microsoft bitch be if she knighted Bill Gates.

    > No, as a multi-millionairess herself, she is quite impartial. She always
    > honours rich people, whoever they are.

    Saddam Hussein was rich. Did she also honor him?

    There are some rich drug lords in Columbia. When will they be knighted?

  4. Re: Queen Elizabeth of England - Microsoft's bitch and paid shill

    On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:05:15 -0500, PEDRO LITTLE wrote:

    > "Robin T Cox" wrote in message
    > newsXPcj.18926$h35.17977@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net...
    >> On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:33:54 -0500, PEDRO LITTLE wrote:
    >>
    >>> She must a paid Microsoft bitch be if she knighted Bill Gates.

    >> No, as a multi-millionairess herself, she is quite impartial. She
    >> always honours rich people, whoever they are.

    > Saddam Hussein was rich. Did she also honor him?
    >
    > There are some rich drug lords in Columbia. When will they be knighted?

    Watch this space.

  5. Re: Queen Elizabeth of England - Microsoft's bitch and paid shill

    On Dec 27, 4:05 pm, "PEDRO LITTLE" wrote:

    > There are some rich drug lords in Columbia. When will they be knighted?

    Already happened when she knighted Bill Gates. :-p

  6. Re: Queen Elizabeth of England - Microsoft's bitch and paid shill

    "Darth Chaos" wrote in message
    > On Dec 27, 4:05 pm, "PEDRO LITTLE" wrote:
    >
    >> There are some rich drug lords in Columbia. When will they be knighted?

    > Already happened when she knighted Bill Gates. :-p

    So I'm right. She did it because she's a paid shill for Microsoft. She is
    Microsoft's bitch and does whatever they command her to do.

  7. Re: Queen Elizabeth of England - Microsoft's bitch and paid shill

    On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 13:18:43 -0500, PEDRO LITTLE wrote:

    > "Darth Chaos" wrote in message
    >> On Dec 27, 4:05 pm, "PEDRO LITTLE" wrote:
    >>
    >>> There are some rich drug lords in Columbia. When will they be
    >>> knighted?

    >> Already happened when she knighted Bill Gates. :-p

    > So I'm right. She did it because she's a paid shill for Microsoft. She
    > is Microsoft's bitch and does whatever they command her to do.

    No. She simply knights the rich. Your logic is crap.

  8. Re: Queen Elizabeth of England - Microsoft's bitch and paid shill

    PEDRO LITTLE wrote:

    > She must a paid Microsoft bitch be if she knighted Bill Gates.
    >
    > http://www.engadget.com/2005/03/02/b...ting-knighted/
    >

    > Bill Gates Knighted by Queen Elizabeth
    > By David Worthington, BetaNews
    > March 2, 2005, 9:36 AM
    >
    > The world's wealthiest man has obtained a new honor commemorating his
    > contribution to private enterprise and efforts to reduce poverty around
    > the world. Microsoft Chairman and co-founder Bill Gates was knighted
    > Wednesday by Queen Elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace in the United
    > Kingdom.

    FWIW, actually it was only an honorary knighthood. US citizens don't get the
    real thing. Conrad Black, recently sentenced to 6 1/5 years in prison, is
    an amusing story and in his case it was a "real" knighthood. Lord Black of
    Crossharbour, if you please.
    Attila

  9. Re: Queen Elizabeth of England - Microsoft's bitch and paid shill

    "PEDRO LITTLE" wrote in message
    news:4773ba28$0$26079$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .
    > She must a paid Microsoft bitch be if she knighted Bill Gates.
    >
    > http://www.engadget.com/2005/03/02/b...ting-knighted/

    Just shows how much you know.
    the Queen knights those who are put forward by the GOVERNMENT.....

  10. Re: Queen Elizabeth of England - Microsoft's bitch and paid shill

    "Gordon" wrote in message
    > "PEDRO LITTLE" wrote in message
    > news:4773ba28$0$26079$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .
    >> She must a paid Microsoft bitch be if she knighted Bill Gates.
    >>
    >> http://www.engadget.com/2005/03/02/b...ting-knighted/
    >>

    > Just shows how much you know.
    > the Queen knights those who are put forward by the GOVERNMENT.....

    Not entirely correct Gordo. The government (Prime Minister in this case)
    presents the honours list to the Queen twice a year. But it is at the
    Queen's discretion whether or not to accept the nominees.

    And the Queen was more than happy to bestow knighthood on William Gates
    because she's his bitch and paid shill and does exactly what the corporation
    orders her to do!!!

    BAWAWAWA!!!!

  11. Re: Queen Elizabeth of England - Microsoft's bitch and paid shill

    "PEDRO LITTLE" wrote in message
    news:477534ce$0$26109$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .

    > "Gordon" wrote in message
    >> "PEDRO LITTLE" wrote in message
    >> news:4773ba28$0$26079$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .
    >>> She must a paid Microsoft bitch be if she knighted Bill Gates.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.engadget.com/2005/03/02/b...ting-knighted/
    >>>

    >> Just shows how much you know.
    >> the Queen knights those who are put forward by the GOVERNMENT.....

    > Not entirely correct Gordo. The government (Prime Minister in this case)
    > presents the honours list to the Queen twice a year. But it is at the
    > Queen's discretion whether or not to accept the nominees.

    yes, academically. It's NEVER been known for the Queen NOT to accept any of
    the nominees. She knows that would precipitate a constitutional crisis.

+ Reply to Thread