Re: [News] [Rival] Meet Microsoft: FUD Extraordinaire, Snitch Extraordinaire - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] [Rival] Meet Microsoft: FUD Extraordinaire, Snitch Extraordinaire - Linux ; In article , Roy Schestowitz wrote: [more hypocritical stuff] No surprise here--monopolization is OK with Roy, as long as it isn't Microsoft doing it. -- --Tim Smith...

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] Meet Microsoft: FUD Extraordinaire, Snitch Extraordinaire

    --
    --Tim Smith

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Meet Microsoft: FUD Extraordinaire, Snitch Extraordinaire

    On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 00:32:49 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article <5723679.kc9VBYTR1t@schestowitz.com>,
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > [more hypocritical stuff]
    >
    > No surprise here--monopolization is OK with Roy, as long as it isn't
    > Microsoft doing it.

    Not to mention "snitching".

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] Meet Microsoft: FUD Extraordinaire, Snitch Extraordinaire

    * Erik Funkenbusch fired off this tart reply:

    > On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 00:32:49 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:
    >
    >> In article <5723679.kc9VBYTR1t@schestowitz.com>,
    >> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >> [more hypocritical stuff]
    >>
    >> No surprise here--monopolization is OK with Roy, as long as it isn't
    >> Microsoft doing it.

    > Not to mention "snitching".

    Palpable irony.

    --
    Tux rox!

  4. Re: [News] [Rival] Meet Microsoft: FUD Extraordinaire, Snitch Extraordinaire

    ____/ Linonut on Thursday 27 December 2007 13:08 : \____

    > * Erik Funkenbusch fired off this tart reply:
    >
    >> On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 00:32:49 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:
    >>
    >>> In article <5723679.kc9VBYTR1t@schestowitz.com>,
    >>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>> [more hypocritical stuff]
    >>>
    >>> No surprise here--monopolization is OK with Roy, as long as it isn't
    >>> Microsoft doing it.

    >> Not to mention "snitching".

    > Palpable irony.

    Haha.

    ....Erik lobbying a guy who draws caricatures, time and time again until he
    actually cares a little. It turns out the guy was happy with all those links
    he used to receive.

    Erik SnitchenBush... always with some smear campaign in mind. Have you joined
    the Digg bury brigade that sabotages everything I do there? Have you gamed
    some rating system recently, such as the one in Google Groups? You guys
    pathetic, paid, or both. Why don't you get the heck out of Linux newsgroups
    and UNIX/Linux sections if your only intent is to insult, discredit, sabotage,
    and even threaten.

    Erik,

    You are scum.

    Hugs,

    Roy

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Useless fact: penguins are the greatest birds
    run-level 2 2007-12-10 11:12 last=

  5. Re: [News] [Rival] Meet Microsoft: FUD Extraordinaire, Snitch Extraordinaire

    In article <3176765.8h1YbHk9cE@schestowitz.com>,
    Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > ...Erik lobbying a guy who draws caricatures, time and time again until he
    > actually cares a little. It turns out the guy was happy with all those links
    > he used to receive.

    "All those links"? From an obscure page on a low traffic site? Right...

    And if he was happy, why did he make you take down the image?
    Generally, when copyright holders are happy with the way their work is
    being used, they want that use to continue.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  6. Re: [News] [Rival] Meet Microsoft: FUD Extraordinaire, Snitch Extraordinaire

    On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:48:42 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article <3176765.8h1YbHk9cE@schestowitz.com>,
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >> ...Erik lobbying a guy who draws caricatures, time and time again until he
    >> actually cares a little. It turns out the guy was happy with all those links
    >> he used to receive.

    > "All those links"? From an obscure page on a low traffic site? Right...
    >
    > And if he was happy, why did he make you take down the image?
    > Generally, when copyright holders are happy with the way their work is
    > being used, they want that use to continue.

    Amazing how Roy's revisionist history works.

    Unlike Rex, who I think really believes his revisions to history, Roy
    deliberately tries to do so.

  7. Re: [News] [Rival] Meet Microsoft: FUD Extraordinaire, Snitch Extraordinaire

    Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    > On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 00:32:49 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:
    >
    >> In article <5723679.kc9VBYTR1t@schestowitz.com>,
    >> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >> [more hypocritical stuff]
    >>
    >> No surprise here--monopolization is OK with Roy, as long as it isn't
    >> Microsoft doing it.

    > Not to mention "snitching".

    Not to mention lying.

+ Reply to Thread