I really like linux mint, and recoment it to those looking for a nice
(mintdesktop) and stable (ubuntu is stable) distro.

But I still have questions for those mint-experts:

my question about mint is regarding the ubuntu core updates:

1.
will updated to MINT continue carry ubuntu updates and
can i expect the same updates as I can in ubuntu? (when they are
relavant updates of course)

2.
can I upgrade / convert to mint without completly re-installing?

3.
can I still use virtualbox for ubuntu?

4.
is there a tool for istalling and using other languages (korean) for
input. I don't like the ubuntu scim and hoping there might be a better
tool