Merry Christmas - Linux

This is a discussion on Merry Christmas - Linux ; Ya batch of wacked out weirdos. May santa bring you many more cycles to use raging at eachother about how we're all a whack of lying sacks of ****! [H}omer: You don't need anything, you're retired. Linonut: Hope you get ...

  1. Merry Christmas

    Ya batch of wacked out weirdos. May santa bring you many more cycles to
    use raging at eachother about how we're all a whack of lying sacks of
    ****!

    [H}omer: You don't need anything, you're retired.

    Linonut: Hope you get a wickedass laptop to trick out

    Roy: May Wordpress mention you in their codebase.

    DFS: May Santa leave you a nice life under the tree. And a tree.

    Eric: You may someday be listened to, but it'll make you happier if you
    don't count on it.

    Flatfish: I have no freakin clue. Hope you find pills.

    Sockpuppets: I hope santa takes you on a nice sleighride high above the
    north pole, and pushes you out.

    Merry Christmas folks! I hope all of you find time with family, good
    food to eat and beer or wine to drink, and many more Chirstmases to
    come!

    --
    NOT OF THIS EARTH

    www.websterscafe.com

  2. Re: Merry Christmas

    * Handover Phist fired off this tart reply:

    > Ya batch of wacked out weirdos. May santa bring you many more cycles to
    > use raging at eachother about how we're all a whack of lying sacks of
    > ****!
    >
    > Linonut: Hope you get a wickedass laptop to trick out

    Thanks! But work "gave" me nice laptop already. Dual core, 2 Gb,
    Bluetooth, wireless, smart-card reader, NVidia Twinview, all working
    under Linux.

    I would like a 64-bit laptop, though!

    > Merry Christmas folks! I hope all of you find time with family, good
    > food to eat and beer or wine to drink, and many more Chirstmases to
    > come!

    I hope my wife likes the UPS and extra RAM for her Billy Box®.

    --
    Tux rox!

  3. Re: Merry Christmas

    Linonut wrote:

    > Thanks! But work "gave" me nice laptop already. Dual core, 2 Gb,
    > Bluetooth, wireless, smart-card reader, NVidia Twinview, all working
    > under Linux.
    >
    > I would like a 64-bit laptop, though!

    I'm rather happy with my latest laptop. Not dual core but it is
    using a 64 bit AMD processor and a GB of RAM. The integrated Radeon
    ATI graphics processor is churning out pretty good 3D framerates,
    and Ubuntu recognized all the integrated peripherals. I picked it
    up cheap at the used PC store, scrubbed XP from the drive, loaded
    up Ubuntu 7.10 and I'm living large.

    Thad
    all the ingredients on the label.

  4. Re: Merry Christmas

    Ha! Thanks for the laugh, and Merry Christmas to you, too!

  5. Re: Merry Christmas

    ____/ Handover Phist on Monday 24 December 2007 05:21 : \____

    > Roy: May Wordpress mention you in their codebase.

    :-)

    We don't have names in the code, but many of us have donated patches and helped
    design decisions. I'm still listed among "People of WordPress", which made me
    very proud when I first found out about it.

    Merry Christmas, JC.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Run a Linux server, then learn how to knit
    Mem: 515500k total, 444604k used, 70896k free, 4060k buffers

  6. Re: Merry Christmas

    Handover Phist wrote:

    >Merry Christmas folks! I hope all of you find time with family, good
    >food to eat and beer or wine to drink, and many more Chirstmases to
    >come!

    For the advocates, I agree.

    For Quack, Rat, Fuddie, DumFSck, Flat****, and Worthless: Drop dead.

  7. Re: Merry Christmas

    "chrisv" wrote in message
    > Handover Phist wrote:
    >
    >>Merry Christmas folks! I hope all of you find time with family, good
    >>food to eat and beer or wine to drink, and many more Chirstmases to
    >>come!

    > For the advocates, I agree.
    >

    > For Quack, Rat, Fuddie, DumFSck, Flat****, and Worthless: Drop dead.

    Well you're completely "Worthless" as you have yet to make a single post
    that trained monkey couldn't make.

    Please tell us that you'll be dropping dead and ridding the world of another
    scumbag.