Funkenbusch - proven liar, fud spreader and microsoft ass licker - Linux

This is a discussion on Funkenbusch - proven liar, fud spreader and microsoft ass licker - Linux ; Subject says it all. Search google to see what a low life this asshole is. He's been doing it for years. Check out his posts to os/2 newsgroups while you're at it....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 86

  1. Funkenbusch - proven liar, fud spreader and microsoft ass licker

    Subject says it all. Search google to see what a low life this asshole
    is. He's been doing it for years. Check out his posts to os/2
    newsgroups while you're at it.

  2. Re: Funkenbusch - proven liar, fud spreader and microsoft ass licker

    * Erika fired off this tart reply:

    > Subject says it all. Search google to see what a low life this asshole
    > is. He's been doing it for years. Check out his posts to os/2
    > newsgroups while you're at it.

    Aw leave 'im be. He may well be busy ramping up at a new job.

    --
    Tux rox!

  3. Why does Roy ignore IBM?

    On 2007-12-21, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > Seattle Area Bloggers Needed for Microsoft User Research Study
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| For your participation, we'll give you your choice of retail
    >| software and hardware from our extensive list. Current titles
    >| include the latest Xbox, Xbox 360, and PC games, keyboards,
    >| Microsoft Office, Windows, productivity software and much more.
    > `----

    How come you NEVER object when IBM or Sun or Apple do this?

  4. Re: Funkenbusch - proven liar, fud spreader and microsoft ass licker

    On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:12:29 -0800 (PST), Erika wrote:

    > Subject says it all. Search google to see what a low life this asshole
    > is. He's been doing it for years. Check out his posts to os/2
    > newsgroups while you're at it.

    By all means. Please show all these "proven lies". You won't find any.

    I challenge you, prove i've lied about anything. And no, being wrong does
    not equate to a lie. Opinions do not equate to lies either. Just because
    you disagree with my opinion, doesn't make it right to call me a liar.

    Prove that I knowingly stated something false as a fact. Put up or shut
    up.

  5. Re: Funkenbusch - proven liar, fud spreader and microsoft ass licker

    Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    >By all means. Please show all these "proven lies". You won't find any.

    LOL

    Is security really binary, Erik?

    Does it really take Dell "thousands of man hours" to develop the
    manufacturing process for a PC that has, for example, a harddrive
    loaded with Linux instead of Windows?

    The dishonest FUD and lies from you are almost endless.

  6. Re: Funkenbusch - proven liar, fud spreader and microsoft ass licker

    chrisv writes:

    > Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >
    >>By all means. Please show all these "proven lies". You won't find any.

    > LOL
    >
    > Is security really binary, Erik?

    Some people would say "yes". You are either secure or you are not
    secure. Of course it all comes down to common sense and interpretations
    but you prefer to utilise the freedom that gives you to slander and
    insult.

    > Does it really take Dell "thousands of man hours" to develop the
    > manufacturing process for a PC that has, for example, a harddrive
    > loaded with Linux instead of Windows?
    >
    > The dishonest FUD and lies from you are almost endless.

    What lies? I can not recall Eric lying. Maybe something wrong
    occasionally as we all do. But blatant out & out lies? That would be
    more your arena one would have thought.

  7. Re: Funkenbusch - proven liar, fud spreader and microsoft ass licker

    On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 08:25:27 -0600, chrisv wrote:

    > Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >
    >>By all means. Please show all these "proven lies". You won't find any.

    > LOL
    >
    > Is security really binary, Erik?

    In my opinion, yes.

    > Does it really take Dell "thousands of man hours" to develop the
    > manufacturing process for a PC that has, for example, a harddrive
    > loaded with Linux instead of Windows?

    Yes, it does. That's why Dell only offers Linux on select models in select
    configurations. 1000 man hours is only 10 people working for 2.5 weeks.
    You find that hard to believe?

    > The dishonest FUD and lies from you are almost endless.

    Sounds more like your claims of my lies to me.

  8. Re: Funkenbusch - proven liar, fud spreader and microsoft ass licker

    Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    >On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 08:25:27 -0600, chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >>
    >>>By all means. Please show all these "proven lies". You won't find any.

    >> LOL
    >>
    >> Is security really binary, Erik?

    >In my opinion, yes.

    I say you're lying. No one in their right mind could honestly believe
    that.

    >> Does it really take Dell "thousands of man hours" to develop the
    >> manufacturing process for a PC that has, for example, a harddrive
    >> loaded with Linux instead of Windows?

    >Yes, it does.

    Lie. Documented.

    >That's why Dell only offers Linux on select models in select
    >configurations. 1000 man hours is only 10 people working for 2.5 weeks.
    >You find that hard to believe?

    I find it impossible to believe, you bald-faced liar.

    It's a different hard drive. It bolts-in the same as any other
    harddrive. There is no difference in the manufacturing process. It's
    simply a different part number on the BOM. You fsckwitted, lying,
    FUD'ing troll.

    "Thousands of man hours" indeed. LOL

    >> The dishonest FUD and lies from you are almost endless.

    >Sounds more like your claims of my lies to me.

    See above, liar.

  9. Re: Funkenbusch - proven liar, fud spreader and microsoft ass licker

    chrisv writes:

    > Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    >>> LOL
    >>>
    >>> Is security really binary, Erik?

    >>In my opinion, yes.

    > I say you're lying. No one in their right mind could honestly believe
    > that.
    >
    >>> Does it really take Dell "thousands of man hours" to develop the
    >>> manufacturing process for a PC that has, for example, a harddrive
    >>> loaded with Linux instead of Windows?

    >>Yes, it does.

    > Lie. Documented.

    So you are saying that it took less than 1000 man hours to develop the
    DELL Linux system - to be stable, compatible and to be manufactured
    efficiently? LOL. Another COLA fanboy with NO idea about how long things
    take in the real world. You remind me of that idiot who thought modern
    Windows/PC/Console games take about 3 people 5 months to code and
    release. No idea whatsoever.

  10. Re: Funkenbusch - proven liar, fud spreader and microsoft ass licker

    Fuddie wrote:

    >> Does it really take Dell "thousands of man hours" to develop the
    >> manufacturing process for a PC that has, for example, a harddrive
    >> loaded with Linux instead of Windows?

    >Yes, it does. That's why Dell only offers Linux on select models in select
    >configurations.

    Oh, I should have addressed Erik's LIE above.

    No, that's NOT "why Dell only offers Linux on select models", you
    dumb****. That's a design/support decision, restricting Linux to
    hardware that in Linux-friendly, and has got NOTHING to do with the
    manufacturing process.

    Sheesh, you are a brain-damaged twit, Erik.

  11. Re: Funkenbusch - proven liar, fud spreader and microsoft ass licker

    chrisv wrote:

    > No, that's NOT "why Dell only offers Linux on select models", you
    > dumb****. That's a design/support decision, restricting Linux to
    > hardware that in Linux-friendly, and has got NOTHING to do with the
    > manufacturing process.

    Linux is said to run on *anything* from PDAs to supercomputers, so the
    concept of 'Linux-friendly' hardware is a lie which you are all too willing
    to propagate.

  12. Re: Funkenbusch - proven liar, fud spreader and microsoft ass licker

    SW wrote:

    >Linux is said to run on *anything* from PDAs to supercomputers,
    >so the concept of 'Linux-friendly' hardware is a lie

    Nope. There is a difference, you stupid lying troll, between
    "friendly" and "possible". Obviously.

  13. Re: Funkenbusch - proven liar, fud spreader and microsoft ass licker

    On Friday 21 Dec 2007 2:25 pm, chrisv wrote in comp.os.linux.advocacy:

    > Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >
    >>By all means. Please show all these "proven lies". You won't find any.

    > LOL
    >
    > Is security really binary, Erik?
    >
    > Does it really take Dell "thousands of man hours" to develop the
    > manufacturing process for a PC that has, for example, a harddrive
    > loaded with Linux instead of Windows?
    >
    > The dishonest FUD and lies from you are almost endless.

    And what about using MS TT fonts on Linux?

    And just *how* did the Morris worm spread by email?

    And *here's* a lie that he was caught in: What about the "thousands of root
    exploits per month" he claimed, & was then found to be making it all up? Or
    does he deny that, & we probably all dreamt it?

    --
    Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2 (64bit), PC-BSD 1.4,
    Testing: FreeBSD 7.0-BETA 3

  14. Re: Funkenbusch - proven liar, fud spreader and microsoft ass licker

    chwisv lied:
    > SW wrote:
    >
    >> Linux is said to run on *anything* from PDAs to supercomputers,
    >> so the concept of 'Linux-friendly' hardware is a lie

    I said, "Linux is said to run on *anything* from PDAs to supercomputers, so
    the
    concept of 'Linux-friendly' hardware is a lie which you are all too willing
    to propagate."

    > Nope. There is a difference, you stupid lying troll, between
    > "friendly" and "possible". Obviously.

    http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/20...api_vs_not.php
    "As Linux supports a larger number of different devices "out of the box"
    than any other operating system, and it supports these devices on more
    different processor architectures than any other operating system, this
    proven type of development model must be doing something right"

    "He also wondered if the problem of Linux device drivers has been
    overstated: "I don't currently know of any common piece of hardware in use
    today that is not supported on Linux. And since these vendors do not know,
    and I don't, I'm asking the world to help out," he said."

    The concept of 'Linux-friendly' hardware is a lie which you are all too
    willing to spread.

  15. Re: Funkenbusch - proven liar, fud spreader and microsoft ass licker

    SW wrote:

    >I said,

    I'm well aware of what you lied, fsckwit.

    No matter how you look at it, it is a lie to claim, as you have, that
    "the concept of 'Linux-friendly' hardware is a lie".

    You are a liar, as are all wintrolls, it seems.

    Feel free to continue this thread, but I'm quite certain that your
    lies and bull**** won't fool anyone. Idiot.

  16. Re: Funkenbusch - proven liar, fud spreader and microsoft ass licker

    chwisv wrote:
    > SW wrote:
    >
    >> I said,

    > I'm

    "He also wondered if the problem of Linux device drivers has been
    overstated: "I don't currently know of any common piece of hardware in use
    today that is not supported on Linux. And since these vendors do not know,
    and I don't, I'm asking the world to help out," he said."

    You can FOAD now chwis.

  17. Re: Funkenbusch - proven liar, fud spreader and microsoft ass licker

    On 2007-12-21, Hadron wrote:
    > efficiently? LOL. Another COLA fanboy with NO idea about how long things
    > take in the real world. You remind me of that idiot who thought modern
    > Windows/PC/Console games take about 3 people 5 months to code and
    > release. No idea whatsoever.

    Wow...I missed that one. Which idiot was that? That's pretty
    remarkable, considering that details on game development time, budgets,
    and staffing for several major games are readily available on the net at
    gamasutra.com, written by the people who developed the games, and that
    these have been cited on COLA before.

  18. Re: Funkenbusch - proven liar, fud spreader and microsoft ass licker

    On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:01:00 +0100,
    Hadron wrote:
    > chrisv writes:
    >
    >> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >>
    >>>By all means. Please show all these "proven lies". You won't find any.

    >> LOL
    >>
    >> Is security really binary, Erik?

    > Some people would say "yes". You are either secure or you are not
    > secure. Of course it all comes down to common sense and interpretations
    > but you prefer to utilise the freedom that gives you to slander and
    > insult.

    Erik has also made the claim that no OS (or was it computer in the
    general sense? can't recall for sure) is any less, or more
    secure, than any other.

    When asked if that meant that Vista was no more secure than dos, he was
    silent.

    >> Does it really take Dell "thousands of man hours" to develop the
    >> manufacturing process for a PC that has, for example, a harddrive
    >> loaded with Linux instead of Windows?
    >>
    >> The dishonest FUD and lies from you are almost endless.
    >>

    > What lies? I can not recall Eric lying. Maybe something wrong
    > occasionally as we all do. But blatant out & out lies? That would be
    > more your arena one would have thought.

    I said dishonest, and it's a lot broader category than simple lies.

    Erik deliberatly miscontrues, implies, and scatters fud. He's dishonest,
    but he rarely outright lies in any way that has objective evidence.

    Or he's an idiot with little understanding of computers, and a poor
    command of english, which I don't believe is the case.

    It's psychosomatic. You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw.
    -- Calvin

  19. Re: Funkenbusch - proven liar, fud spreader and microsoft ass licker

    Jim Richardson wrote:

    >I said dishonest, and it's a lot broader category than simple lies.
    >
    >Erik deliberatly miscontrues, implies, and scatters fud. He's dishonest,
    >but he rarely outright lies in any way that has objective evidence.

    Right. Erik doesn't "lie" obviously and on a regular basis like Quack
    does.

    >Or he's an idiot with little understanding of computers, and a poor
    >command of english, which I don't believe is the case.

  20. Re: Funkenbusch - proven liar, fud spreader and microsoft ass licker

    On Dec 21, 1:52*pm, chrisv wrote:
    > SW wrote:
    > >I said,

    > I'm well aware of what you lied, fsckwit. *
    >
    > No matter how you look at it, it is a lie to claim, as you have, that
    > "the concept of 'Linux-friendly' hardware is a lie". *
    >
    > You are a liar, as are all wintrolls, it seems. *
    >
    > Feel free to continue this thread, but I'm quite certain that your
    > lies and bull**** won't fool anyone. *Idiot.

    Who put the bee in your bonnet this holiday season little chris?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast