Roy Schestowitz Just Flushed The Toilet In His Dorm Room. - Linux

This is a discussion on Roy Schestowitz Just Flushed The Toilet In His Dorm Room. - Linux ; Here comes the Linux SPAM. It will appear, exactly as written, in digg.com and Netscape Propeller in a few minutes as well. And Roy Schestowitz claims he is not using automated software? Sure Roy. Also, if you look carefully at ...

  1. Roy Schestowitz Just Flushed The Toilet In His Dorm Room.

    Here comes the Linux SPAM.
    It will appear, exactly as written, in digg.com and Netscape Propeller
    in a few minutes as well.

    And Roy Schestowitz claims he is not using automated software?
    Sure Roy.

    Also, if you look carefully at the quotes he posts, you will see a
    defininte pattern and that pattern is there because Roy is using
    automated sifting software to suck verbage out of each of these
    articles so that he can increase the volume of his posts.
    The pattern is slick but it's there.

    Of course Roy the liar will deny it all, but common sense will
    prevail.

    Digg's community has just about had it with Roy and his accusations
    and gross paranoia.

  2. Re: Roy Schestowitz Just Flushed The Toilet In His Dorm Room.

    On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 17:27:26 -0800, 1.ball.willy wrote:

    > Here comes the Linux SPAM.
    > It will appear, exactly as written, in digg.com and Netscape Propeller
    > in a few minutes as well.

    So what? You're the only one who cares.

    > And Roy Schestowitz claims he is not using automated software?

    Does he?

    > Sure Roy.
    >
    > Also, if you look carefully at the quotes he posts, you will see a
    > defininte pattern and that pattern is there because Roy is using
    > automated sifting software to suck verbage out of each of these
    > articles so that he can increase the volume of his posts.

    Prove it.

    > The pattern is slick but it's there.

    What pattern, liar?

    > Of course Roy the liar will deny it all, but common sense will
    > prevail.

    You wouldn't know common sense if it smacked you in the face.

    > Digg's community has just about had it with Roy and his accusations
    > and gross paranoia.

    COLA has long since had it with you and your smears. Get a life.

    --
    Kier

  3. Re: Roy Schestowitz Just Flushed The Toilet In His Dorm Room.

    Kier wrote:
    > On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 17:27:26 -0800, 1.ball.willy wrote:
    >
    > > Here comes the Linux SPAM.
    > > It will appear, exactly as written, in digg.com and Netscape Propeller
    > > in a few minutes as well.

    > So what? You're the only one who cares.
    >

    > > And Roy Schestowitz claims he is not using automated software?

    > Does he?
    >
    > > Sure Roy.
    > >
    > > Also, if you look carefully at the quotes he posts, you will see a
    > > defininte pattern and that pattern is there because Roy is using
    > > automated sifting software to suck verbage out of each of these
    > > articles so that he can increase the volume of his posts.

    > Prove it.
    >
    > > The pattern is slick but it's there.

    > What pattern, liar?
    >

    > > Of course Roy the liar will deny it all, but common sense will
    > > prevail.

    > You wouldn't know common sense if it smacked you in the face.
    >

    > > Digg's community has just about had it with Roy and his accusations
    > > and gross paranoia.

    > COLA has long since had it with you and your smears. Get a life.
    >
    > --
    > Kier

    You're a fool if you believe Roy Schestowitz is not being paid to spam
    and that he is not using robot posting software to do it.
    One clue is look at the formatting and the key words in the sections
    he quotes from these articles. The same words are in these over and
    over again.
    Look at the formatting.
    Look at the strange use of language.
    People don't speak or write like that. Machines do.

    The digg community has already caught on to Roy.
    Look for yourself.

    Some recent comments:

    http://digg.com/linux_unix/Will_you_...2129#c11313760

    *

    You've become annoying.

    **** off whore, just throw your computer out the window and die.
    Do you think spamming digg makes you popular or something? If you had
    some friends or a career you'd be to busy to being sending out 10,000+
    posts.

    This guy makes me want Microsoft to represent us.

    Damn. Haven't I told you before that your presentation is
    so loud that people cant hear its message? Stop it with these
    generated comments. Write like a normal person, in sentences.

    * Are your posts for real or is this some sort of SEO scheme?

    And so forth.
    Go look in virtually any of his stupid threads and see what others
    think of him.

    Get your head out of your ass, or should I say Roy's ass, Kier

  4. Re: Roy Schestowitz Just Flushed The Toilet In His Dorm Room.

    Kier writes:

    > On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 17:27:26 -0800, 1.ball.willy wrote:
    >
    >> Here comes the Linux SPAM.
    >> It will appear, exactly as written, in digg.com and Netscape Propeller
    >> in a few minutes as well.

    > So what? You're the only one who cares.

    Lots of people care. it's why they don't come to COLA anymore and why
    they mark him down on digg.

  5. Re: Roy Schestowitz Just Flushed The Toilet In His Dorm Room.

    On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 14:13:17 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > Kier writes:
    >
    >> On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 17:27:26 -0800, 1.ball.willy wrote:
    >>
    >>> Here comes the Linux SPAM.
    >>> It will appear, exactly as written, in digg.com and Netscape Propeller
    >>> in a few minutes as well.

    >> So what? You're the only one who cares.

    > Lots of people care. it's why they don't come to COLA anymore and why
    > they mark him down on digg.

    Who's not coming to COLA any more? Names, please. And if they aren't in
    COLA now, then what goes on in COLA is nothing to do with them. And I very
    much doubt there are 'lots'.

    And once again, you're suppporting a nymshifting piece of ****. Why is
    that?

    --
    Kier

  6. Re: Roy Schestowitz Just Flushed The Toilet In His Dorm Room.

    Kier writes:

    > On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 14:13:17 +0100, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Kier writes:

    >>> So what? You're the only one who cares.

    >> Lots of people care. it's why they don't come to COLA anymore and why
    >> they mark him down on digg.

    > Who's not coming to COLA any more? Names, please. And if they aren't
    > in

    "names please"? Are you "retarded"? If you dont know them, then how
    owuld having their names help?

    > COLA now, then what goes on in COLA is nothing to do with them. And I very
    > much doubt there are 'lots'.

    And you need preschool logic. If they left (and they did) when Spamowitz
    started his campaign with the ever faithful (but incredibly stupid) Mark
    Kent then clearly that is an indication that they do/did care. Wake up
    and smell the coffee.

    > And once again, you're suppporting a nymshifting piece of ****. Why is
    > that?

    And "once again", I have no idea what you are talking about. I am
    supporting no one. Are you sure you are not the son of Linonut? You
    appear to post to threads totally at odds to the content.

    --
    La ocasión es como el fierro: se ha de machacar caliente.
    -- José Hernandez. (1834-1886) Poeta argentino. De "El gaucho

  7. Re: Roy Schestowitz Just Flushed The Toilet In His Dorm Room.

    On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 15:52:35 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > Kier writes:

    >>> Lots of people care. it's why they don't come to COLA anymore and why
    >>> they mark him down on digg.

    >> Who's not coming to COLA any more? Names, please. And if they aren't
    >> in

    > "names please"? Are you "retarded"? If you dont know them, then how
    > owuld having their names help?

    I want to see the names of the ex-COLA people you claim are on digg. YOu
    said they were from COLA, so who are they?

    >> COLA now, then what goes on in COLA is nothing to do with them. And I very
    >> much doubt there are 'lots'.

    > And you need preschool logic. If they left (and they did) when Spamowitz

    Who?

    > started his campaign with the ever faithful (but incredibly stupid) Mark
    > Kent then clearly that is an indication that they do/did care. Wake up
    > and smell the coffee.

    You, who haven't been here five minutes, are telling me about COLA. Yeah,
    right. WHO left?

    >> And once again, you're suppporting a nymshifting piece of ****. Why is
    >> that?

    > And "once again", I have no idea what you are talking about. I am

    Don't pretend to be that stupid.

    > supporting no one. Are you sure you are not the son of Linonut? You
    > appear to post to threads totally at odds to the content.

    So, me not commenting on something is 'support'. But you, standing by a
    troll is somehow not support? HOw does that work exactly?

    --
    Kier

  8. Re: Roy Schestowitz Just Flushed The Toilet In His Dorm Room.

    Kier writes:

    > On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 15:52:35 +0100, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Kier writes:

    >>> Who's not coming to COLA any more? Names, please. And if they aren't
    >>> in

    >> "names please"? Are you "retarded"? If you dont know them, then how
    >> owuld having their names help?

    > I want to see the names of the ex-COLA people you claim are on digg. YOu
    > said they were from COLA, so who are they?

    "they" meaning others. Might also be ex-COLA. I don't know.

    >>> COLA now, then what goes on in COLA is nothing to do with them. And I very
    >>> much doubt there are 'lots'.

    >> And you need preschool logic. If they left (and they did) when Spamowitz

    > Who?

    "they". Ex-COLA posters.

    >> started his campaign with the ever faithful (but incredibly stupid) Mark
    >> Kent then clearly that is an indication that they do/did care. Wake up
    >> and smell the coffee.

    > You, who haven't been here five minutes, are telling me about COLA. Yeah,
    > right. WHO left?
    >

    >>> And once again, you're suppporting a nymshifting piece of ****. Why is
    >>> that?

    >> And "once again", I have no idea what you are talking about. I am

    > Don't pretend to be that stupid.

    You accused me of supporting someone for some readon known only to
    you. I didn't support anyone in this thread.

    >> supporting no one. Are you sure you are not the son of Linonut? You
    >> appear to post to threads totally at odds to the content.

    > So, me not commenting on something is 'support'. But you, standing by a
    > troll is somehow not support? HOw does that work exactly?

    I don't know. If I stood by a troll then you might make some sense. Do
    try and follow the thread Kier. Your confusion is pitiful.

  9. Re: Roy Schestowitz Just Flushed The Toilet In His Dorm Room.

    On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 17:27:26 -0800, 1.ball.willy wrote some crap

    *yawn*

    *plonk*

+ Reply to Thread