Re: CEOs: Anlysts Like IDC and Gartner Are Jokes, Microsoft Puppets, Anti-Linux - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: CEOs: Anlysts Like IDC and Gartner Are Jokes, Microsoft Puppets, Anti-Linux - Linux ; On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 08:14:18 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote: >From the new podcast, around 40 minutes into the session: Let's put this one away on ice for the next time Roy or the gang starts posting pro-Linux statistics/stories by ...

  1. Re: CEOs: Anlysts Like IDC and Gartner Are Jokes, Microsoft Puppets, Anti-Linux

    wrote:

    >From the new podcast, around 40 minutes into the session:

    Let's put this one away on ice for the next time Roy or the gang
    starts posting pro-Linux statistics/stories by IDC or Gartner.

  2. Re: CEOs: Anlysts Like IDC and Gartner Are Jokes, Microsoft Puppets, Anti-Linux

    Anti-Linux Asstrotroturfer flatfish wrote on behalf of big corporation:

    > On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 08:14:18 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
    > wrote:
    >
    >>From the new podcast, around 40 minutes into the session:

    > Let's put this one away on ice for the next time Roy or the gang
    > starts posting pro-Linux statistics/stories by IDC or Gartner.

    A spliffing flatcake like you can't bear to see Linux wipe out the market
    share of your paymasters' OS I presume?

  3. Re: CEOs: Anlysts Like IDC and Gartner Are Jokes, Microsoft Puppets, Anti-Linux

    On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 19:21:48 GMT, 7
    wrote:

    >Anti-Linux Asstrotroturfer flatfish wrote on behalf of big corporation:
    >
    >> On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 08:14:18 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>From the new podcast, around 40 minutes into the session:

    >> Let's put this one away on ice for the next time Roy or the gang
    >> starts posting pro-Linux statistics/stories by IDC or Gartner.

    >A spliffing flatcake like you can't bear to see Linux wipe out the market
    >share of your paymasters' OS I presume?

    I'd love to see Linux wipe out Windows, however I haven't seen it yet
    and in truth I don't see it happening in my lifetime, nor yours if you
    are indeed 7 years old.

  4. Re: CEOs: Anlysts Like IDC and Gartner Are Jokes, Microsoft Puppets, Anti-Linux

    flatfish wrote:

    > I'd love to see Linux wipe out Windows, however I haven't seen it yet
    > and in truth I don't see it happening in my lifetime, nor yours if you
    > are indeed 7 years old.

    And there was a time everyone thought Novell would rule the LAN
    marketplace forever. Times change, and in the technology world
    change is the only constant. It certainly takes years for an
    install base to churn, but I've no doubt we will be looking at a
    radically different landscape 20 year from now. I plan to still
    be alive then. Perhaps you have some terminal condition you are
    not telling us about?

    Thad

+ Reply to Thread