[News] [Rival] Children Blamed by Microsoft for Microsoft's Indecent Language - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] [Rival] Children Blamed by Microsoft for Microsoft's Indecent Language - Linux ; Microsoft accuses kids of bullying Santa into sex chat ,----[ Quote ] | Gigantic global software beast Microsoft has blamed two young girls for | killing Santa. | | Now that it has pulled the plug on its oral-sex-obsessive MSN ...

  1. [News] [Rival] Children Blamed by Microsoft for Microsoft's Indecent Language

    Microsoft accuses kids of bullying Santa into sex chat

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Gigantic global software beast Microsoft has blamed two young girls for
    | killing Santa.
    |
    | Now that it has pulled the plug on its oral-sex-obsessive MSN bot, the firm's
    | spinners have tried to deflect scrutiny of its sloppiness by claiming that
    | the outrage was caused by users.
    `----

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/12...ft_santa_lies/

    Recent:

    Microsoft's sex-obsessed RoboSanta spouts filth at children

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Disturbing news has reached our Yuletide youthful innocence bunker that
    | Microsoft's new artificial intelligence-powered Santa bot is subjecting the
    | world's children to an unprecendented torrent of filth. *
    `----

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/12...filth_outrage/

    Microsoft kills Santa Claus

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Microsoft has killed Santa Claus today, after an unsatisfactory attempt to
    | restrain the North Pole-based jolly old elf from instant messaging children
    | about oral sex. *
    `----

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/12...t_kills_santa/

    Related:

    Singapore bans Microsoft's video game for sex scene

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Singapore is the only country to have banned the game, so far, and it is the
    | first Microsoft video game to be banned in the city-state, The Straits Times
    | said. *
    `----

    http://www.reuters.com/article/marke...0071115?rpc=44

    New Microsoft Ad Features Girl's Orgasm

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | The ad shows a teenager asking her dad if she can stay out late on
    | a date. The dad agrees on a 10:30 curfew, then answers the door.
    | When he sees a cigarette-smoking punk at the door to take out hisd
    | aughter, the video flashes to a half-second scene showing a car
    | parked in some disreputable section of town, bouncing up and down,
    | with the SOUND OF THE GIRL'S ORGASM...
    `----

    http://www.therawfeed.com/2007/05/ne...een-girls.html

    Microsoft XBox Banned Commercials

    http://www.mall.hk/news/2007/08/21/w...iminal-past-2/

    UK advertising authority nixes Xbox 360 spot

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | The UK's Advertising Standards Authority, an industry self-policing
    | group, has ruled that an ad for Microsoft's Xbox 360 is out of
    | bounds and can't be aired there again.
    `----

    http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/m...ves/113551.asp

    Jack Thompson Lays His Legal Sights on Halo 3

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Just when you thought it was safe to check your inbox. Miami attorney
    | and anti-game activist Jack Thompson was back at it again today. It
    | seems Mr. Thompson is taking issue with the pending release of
    | Microsoft's Halo 3 game, currently being enjoyed by 360 owners
    | everywhere with its multiplayer beta.
    `----

    http://www.gamealmighty.com/story-in...tes_on_Halo_3/
    http://tinyurl.com/22qjgy

    Viral Marketing Leads to Mock Gunfight

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | The latest in a series of attempts around the world to mimic the
    | segment that, according to media analysts, amounts to free "viral
    | advertising" for Microsoft Corp.
    |
    | The latest incident took place on Tuesday in the cafeteria at
    | South Carleton High School when a crowd of students shot finger
    | guns at one another and feigned death by either falling or
    | slumping to the ground.
    `----

    http://www.onthexbox.com/news981.html

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Children Blamed by Microsoft for Microsoft's Indecent Language

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > Microsoft accuses kids of bullying Santa into sex chat
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| Gigantic global software beast Microsoft has blamed two young girls for
    >| killing Santa.
    >|
    >| Now that it has pulled the plug on its oral-sex-obsessive MSN bot, the firm's
    >| spinners have tried to deflect scrutiny of its sloppiness by claiming that
    >| the outrage was caused by users.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/12...ft_santa_lies/

    I'm glad I wasn't drinking my tea when I read that...