Trolltech pours on the Java dev goodness

,----[ Quote ]
| Personally, I think Jambi is an excellent choice on a new project because of
| its extended capabilities, even though it is not free (unless you're working
| on an open source project, in which case a no-cost version is graciously made
| available). I'd still recommend waiting for a rev or two, so that the
| documentation and support for Jambi can be made truly Java-oriented.
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/infoworld/20...nfoworld/93794

Related:

Qt Jambi from Trolltech Brings Rich Client Development Speed and Efficiency
to Java Developers

,----[ Quote ]
| Trolltech today announced the availability of Qt Jambi a
| cross-platform, rich client application development framework for Java.
`----

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/...62&newsLang=en
http://tinyurl.com/3867ce

Trolltech's Qt 4.3.0 really begins to dazzle

,----[ Quote ]
| It's not hard to impress me with new visual software. I love eye
| candy, the flashier the better. So it should come as no surprise
| that I'm awfully impressed with the latest version of the Qt
| framework, 4.3.0.
`----

http://blogbeebe.blogspot.com/2007/0...begins-to.html

Trolltech Releases Technology Preview of Qt Eclipse Integration

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://trolltech.com/company/newsroo...-24.8884335791