Acacia patents address list .. - Linux

This is a discussion on Acacia patents address list .. - Linux ; >Hadron snotted: >> >> You know full well If or when Linux is "suitable" for the "users" of the world leaves a lot of room for interpretation and opinion, given the almost infinite combinations of users and thier requirements, availability ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Acacia patents address list ..

    >Hadron snotted:
    >>
    >> You know full well

    If or when Linux is "suitable" for the "users" of the world leaves a
    lot of room for interpretation and opinion, given the almost infinite
    combinations of users and thier requirements, availability of training
    and support, willingness to invest time into learning something new,
    willingness to make some cost/performance compromises, etc, etc, etc.

    I know "full well" that I've seen different opinions expressed, some
    of which I would personally disagree with. None of the opinions that
    I've seen expressed on this issue, even from the Winvocates, would
    lead me to call anyone a "liar".

    The only "liar" that I can see at the moment, Quack, is you, for
    calling people "liars" for expressing their honest (if sometimes
    biased or unrealistic) opinions on this matter.

  2. Re: Acacia patents address list ..

    On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 22:14:11 +1100, Gregory Shearman wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> That case? I simply could not be arsed. You know full well that your
    >> mate Willy Boaster has frequently claimed this. That Gregory Shearman
    >> claims similar things. That Kelsey claims similar things.
    >>

    > ****ing bull**** Quark. Pull your head in.

    How bizarre. I distinctly remember being *here* back in sometime around
    2000, stating that yes, Linux was good for the server, but that I didn't
    think it was ready for the general desktop at that point - but that it was
    getting close, another year or two.

    Which would be less than ten years ago... saying the exact opposite of
    what Hadron's saying I said.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2