*ping* Roy - Linux

This is a discussion on *ping* Roy - Linux ; Can I get a copy of the debate? I missed it. I have an ftp server. -- Don't eat yellow snow. www.websterscafe.com...

  1. *ping* Roy

    Can I get a copy of the debate? I missed it. I have an ftp server.

    --
    Don't eat yellow snow.

    www.websterscafe.com

  2. Re: *ping* Roy

    ____/ Handover Phist on Thursday 06 December 2007 05:36 : \____

    > Can I get a copy of the debate? I missed it. I have an ftp server.

    I think they'll post it online at a later date. I haven't got a copy myself
    (don't look forward to having one either :-) )
    http://brucebyfield.wordpress.com/20...first-podcast/

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | "No, I didn't buy that from eBay"
    run-level 2 2007-12-04 17:40 last=

  3. Re: *ping* Roy

    On 6 Dec, 05:48, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Handover Phist on Thursday 06 December 2007 05:36

    >> Can I get a copy of the debate? I missed it. I have an ftp server.

    > I think they'll post it online at a later date. I haven't got a copy myself (don't look forward to having one either :-) )

    Your delivery comes across quite well, unlike the borg-like monotone
    of billg or fester doing an impression of a windmill ..

    "Good morning freedom lovers" says Jeff Waugh ..

    http://audioam.blogtalkradio.com/show_119922.mp3

  4. Re: *ping* Roy

    Doug Mentohl writes:

    > On 6 Dec, 05:48, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> Handover Phist on Thursday 06 December 2007 05:36

    >>> Can I get a copy of the debate? I missed it. I have an ftp server.

    >> I think they'll post it online at a later date. I haven't got a copy myself (don't look forward to having one either :-) )

    > Your delivery comes across quite well, unlike the borg-like monotone
    > of billg or fester doing an impression of a windmill ..

    That's exactly how Roy came across. Thanks for the description - I was
    struggling to find a suitable comparison.

+ Reply to Thread