Why Vista Backlash Is Growing Rapidly

,----[ Quote ]
| Here are my user driven reasons why Vista is suffering the shame of bad
| software in users' eyes.
|
| 1. Vista lacks user centered innovation that benefits users directly
|
| [...]
|
| 2. Vista and Office 2007 impose a big productivity loss
|
| [...]
|
| 3. Vista performance is poor
|
| [...]
|
| 4. Vista has a high user annoyance factor
`----

http://www.networkworld.com/communit...&story=ab52_ht

5 Things To Consider Before Change Your Windows XP To Vista

http://best-laptop-notebook.blogspot...ange-your.html

move to GNU/Linux. It has really become a straightforward decision everywhere
you read about Vista.

Related:

Linux Says Bye-bye Windows XP!

,----[ Quote ]
| It's been one of those months! My computer crashed taking with it crucial
| XP system files. This is the 3rd crash in the last year and I've finally
| had enough with the Windows operating system!
`----

http://www.richtam123.com/wp/?p=20

Windows Vista, The best thing that ever happened to Linux?

,----[ Quote ]
| Millions of these units have been ordered by Countries such as
| Nigeria and Libya and pretty soon there will be millions of
| children around the world with Linux as their first operating
| system.
|
| In stark contrast Microsoft have just released Windows Vista,
| probably the most resource hungry Operating System ever, for
| the PC platform.
`----

http://www.otezz.net/windows-vista-t...ened-to-linux/

Linux gains despite and because of Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.linuxworld.com/news/2007/...ns.html?page=3