[News] Linux Foundation Adds Another Top Gun to the Team - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] Linux Foundation Adds Another Top Gun to the Team - Linux ; Linux Foundation appoints new Fellow ,----[ Quote ] | Ts'o is coming to the end of a two-year secondment from IBM, and has been | serving as chief platform strategist at the non-profit Linux Foundation. `---- http://www.channelweb.co.uk/vnunet/n...ation-appoints Related and recent: ...

  1. [News] Linux Foundation Adds Another Top Gun to the Team

    `----

    http://www.channelweb.co.uk/vnunet/n...ation-appoints

    Related and recent:

    2nd Linux Foundation Summit In Texas

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Amanda McPherson, the Marketing Director of the Linux Foundation, has just
    | notified those who participated in the first-ever Linux Foundation
    | Collaboration Summit that the next summit is planned for April. Back during
    | the first LF Collaboration Summit, the expectation is that the next summit
    | would be in March at a German location. * *
    `----

    http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...item&px=NjIyNQ

    Linux Foundation's Jim Zemlin on the Virtues of Open Source

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Q: How's Linus Torvalds doing?
    |
    | A: He is one of the lowest-maintenance employees I have ever encountered. At
    | the foundation, our policy with Linus is just make sure that we pay him every
    | two weeks and enable him to do the great stuff that he's already doing.
    `----

  2. Re: [News] Linux Foundation Adds Another Top Gun to the Team

    On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 22:52:24 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:

    >Linux Foundation appoints new Fellow

    Top Gun?
    Hmmmm,, that's an IBM term...
    Hanging around IBM drones per chance Roy?
    If you start using the term "foils" I got ya'....

+ Reply to Thread