Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company! - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company! - Linux ; On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 12:11:21 -0800, The Ghost In The Machine wrote: > >and am wondering what, precisely, you see wrong with it. > >I do see the following issues with this particular page; >most of these are technical ...

  1. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    wrote:

    >and am wondering what, precisely, you see wrong with it.
    >
    >I do see the following issues with this particular page;
    >most of these are technical in nature.

    A good start Ghost, a good start.
    The colors need to be better combinations though.

  2. Re: [BREAKING NEWS] OLPC sued by US based Nigerian company!

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, flatfish

    wrote
    on Tue, 04 Dec 2007 12:39:16 -0500
    :
    > On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 12:11:21 -0800, The Ghost In The Machine
    > wrote:
    >

    >>and am wondering what, precisely, you see wrong with it.
    >>
    >>I do see the following issues with this particular page;
    >>most of these are technical in nature.

    > A good start Ghost, a good start.
    > The colors need to be better combinations though.

    I was focusing on the technical/implementation side, and
    you want to discuss coloration. OK, very well...what
    colors and general style concepts would you prefer for
    this particular Webpage?

    You may also want to establish what capabilities you
    want. One particularly intriguing one is the ability
    to move pseudo-windows around *within the webpage*, as
    though they were list widgets. (This can be done via a
    combination of Javascript and XML, commonly called AJAX.
    More sophisticated systems can include CSS as well.)

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Windows Vista. Because it's time to refresh your hardware. Trust us.