Red Hat Finally Nears Real-Time Linux Launch

,----[ Quote ]
| For the last several years, Red Hat has been pushing forward the development
| of real-time enhancements for Linux. Yet the company has made no formal
| product announcement of how it would attempt to productize its real-time
| Linux innovations.
`----

http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news...le.php/3714366

OpenService’s InfoCenter™ Enterprise Information and Event Management Software
Achieves Red Hat Read

,----[ Quote ]
| “We also look forward to leveraging Red Hat’s brand and expertise in the
| Linux market now that the certification further validates our position as a
| leading Enterprise Event Management solution.”
`----

http://www.pr-usa.net/index.php?opti...47541&Itemid=9

Related:

Red Hat growth: A tale of 2,000 applications

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat's Linux business continues to boom, even when we don't give it the
| credit that it deserves. What is the underlying reason for that growth?
|
| Applications.
`----

http://blogs.cnet.com/8301-13505_1-9...bj=TheOpenRoad

OpenService’s InfoCenter™ Enterprise Information and Event Management Software
Achieves Red Hat Ready Certification

,----[ Quote ]
| OpenService joins Red Hat ISV Partner program to assure highest levels of
| reliability and security for InfoCenter suite on leading Linux platforms
`----

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/s...86&newsLang=en
http://tinyurl.com/38f47w

Red Hat, Research In Motion lead early tech gains

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat, Research In Motion lead early tech gains Red Hat Inc. shares rose 66
| cents, or 3.7%, to $19.60 after the open-source software developer on Tuesday
| reported a 65% increase in its second-quarter earning due to strong sales of
| its Linux operating system software. *
`----

http://www.marketwatch.com/News/Stor...yhoo&dist=yhoo

Red Hat sees FY07 greater China sales up 100 pct

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://yahoo.reuters.com/news/articl...mktNews&rpc=44
http://tinyurl.com/rdrsg