Ugly view mars Windows Vista birthday

,----[ Quote ]
| According to latest data from NPD, Microsoft is shipping fewer boxed copies
| of Windows Vista than it did Windows XP at the same point in the operating
| systems' lifecycles.
`----

http://www.regdeveloper.co.uk/2007/1...ista_birthday/

After a year with Windows Vista, I’m ready to switch back to Windows XP

,----[ Quote ]
| This isn’t a blog entry where I’m going to analyze the technical differences
| between the two operating systems or give a list of pros and cons why you
| should or shouldn’t run Windows Vista. What I am to do here is catalog MY
| experience with Windows Vista and MY reasons why I’ve decided to return to
| running Windows XP.
`----

http://www.enusbaum.com/blog/2007/12...to-windows-xp/
http://tinyurl.com/3arpe6

Related:

Vista sales slow despite record MS profit

,----[ Quote ]
| The sales rate of Microsoft's Windows Vista is gradually slowing down as the
| operating system reaches the one-year anniversary of its release to
| businesses, according to the company's latest financial results. *
`----

http://www.electronista.com/articles....rate.slowing/

Nine burning questions about how Vista is really doing

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.computerworld.com/action/...icleId=9021838
http://tinyurl.com/2u6gzq