Asus EeePc available on the Romanian market!

,----[ Quote ]
| This one came in the mailbox, the post_mail_box, of course. Mediagalaxy
| included this cutie in their latest advertisement paper. We’ve been watching
| it for a while, now that it’s here it seems unbelievable!
`----

http://www.hitechsquad.com/2007/12/0...manian-market/

ASUS Eee PC 4G Surf - Galaxy Black Intel processor 7" WVGA Integrated Graphics
for $349.99

http://www.aoaforums.com/frontpage/c.../view/3608/50/

They just can't manufacture them fast enough to keep up with demand.

HotHardware Interview on Asus Eee PC

,----[ Quote ]
| otHardware.com was one of the very first sites to review the Asus Eee and
| report back on this new device. Read on for an interview with Editor-in-Chief
| Dave Altavilla and his thoughts on the Asus Eee PC and its value proposition.
`----

http://dot.kde.org/1196692449/

Yesterday:

Asus EeePC sold out across Australia

,----[ Quote ]
| The word from our ear on the ground is that the Asus EeePC sub-notebook,
| which made its Australian debut in the Myer department store chain on 2
| December, was sold out completely across stores in the major capitals by
| Sunday.
`----

http://www.itwire.com/content/view/15610/1023/

Related:

Asustek Aims 20% of the PC Market in 2010 with Eee PC.
Traditional PCs Are Too Powerful, Eee PC – Going Back to Basics, Says Asustek

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/other/d...th_Eee_PC.html