Review: Asus Eee PC

,----[ Quote ]
| Less truly is more, at least when it comes to the Eee PC. While Asus
| considers this mainly as a robust little laptop for kids, it's ideal as a
| second computer that can be shared among the family or taken on holidays.
`----

http://www.smh.com.au/news/reviews/r...530469545.html

GNU/Linux hits the mainstream again this year with ASUS eEE PC!

,----[ Quote ]
| Finally, this awesome little machine has been released in Australia and I am
| sure it will be a sellout here also as it has been everywhere else.
`----

http://thewizardalbany.blogspot.com/...gain-this.html

Xandros tax and now there's Turbotax also (Turbolinux and Microsoft):

WizPy: The handheld do-it-all Linux device

,----[ Quote ]
| The WizPy, an all-in-one Linux device that seems to be able to handle just
| about any task at hand. It features a 1.71-inch OLED display, measures 3.3 x
| 1.65 x .48 inches and weighs in at just 2.12 ounces.
`----

http://www.gadgetell.com/2007/12/wiz...-linux-device/

Related:

Asus Eee PC doing well

,----[ Quote ]
| It appears that this holiday season the gPC is not the only mainstream Linux
| PC to get a lot of attention. The Asus Eee PC, a $400 laptop that runs a
| basic version of Linux, is sold out at Amazon and Best Buy, where it has
| received a 4.5/5 user rating at both places. * *
`----

http://www.linuxloop.com/news/2007/1...pc-doing-well/

The Asus Eee Laptop Series Selling Off the Shelves World Wide

,----[ Quote ]
| The sturdy and light weight Asus Eee has captured the hearts and minds of US
| consumers, students and educators. The Eee series has all the features of its
| competitors, but its affordable price is turning heads. The Eee units are
| literally selling off the shelves world-wide. *
|
| [...]
|
| The popular Eee is not without its critics. IT Wire reports that Asus Eee may
| have misrepresented the Linux loaded capabilities. According to IT Wire, some
| Linux advocates say the Eee uses Xandros a Debian-based distribution that
| charges a license fee and has an agreement with Microsoft similar to the one
| signed by Novell. * *
`----

http://www.physorg.com/news115288648.html

Linux to power mysterious mobile gadget?

,----[ Quote ]
| The undefined and unnamed device reportedly has been developed in
| collaboration with Sharp and Access, the latter of which has lately been hard
| at work perfecting a Linux stack for mobile devices. *
`----

Combo PMP/Linux boot device gains online storage

| One of the oldest Linux distributors, TurboLinux has traditionally focused on
| enterprise desktop and server markets in Japan and India.
`----

Turbolinux to Provide a Content Download Tool, Enabling the Users to Download
Video on wizpy

,----[ Quote ]
| Turbolinux, Inc., a global leader of Linux-based solutions, today announced
| the release of "wizpy Content Downloader" (hereinafter called Content
| Downloader) plug-in for their new bootable Linux OS device with multimedia
| player, wizpy. *
`----

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/...75&newsLang=en
http://tinyurl.com/338pap

TurboLinux Wizpy Review

,----[ Quote ]
| Though Linux in the mainstream has come a long way over the past few
| years, there is still this stigma of being difficult to install and use.
| The TurboLinux Wizpy is trying to sway consumer perception with the
| introduction of a pocket-sized multimedia player that contains a
| bootable version of TurboLinux operating system.
`----

http://www.linuxlookup.com/review/tu...x_wizpy_review

TurboLinux Device May Jump-Start OS Migration

,----[ Quote ]
`----