Re: [News] [Rival] Amazon customers think Vista is "a piece of junk" - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] [Rival] Amazon customers think Vista is "a piece of junk" - Linux ; DFS wrote: > troll drivel Wow, you truly are a pathetic little organism, aren't you? I know you can be reasonable, DoFuS, though it is rare. People will listen to you if you use that skill. -- Random Flatfish Nym: ...

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] Amazon customers think Vista is "a piece of junk"

    --

    Random Flatfish Nym:
    Wilbur J

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Amazon customers think Vista is "a piece of junk"

    * Ben Miller-Jacobson fired off this tart reply:

    > DFS wrote:
    >> troll drivel

    > Wow, you truly are a pathetic little organism, aren't you?
    >
    > I know you can be reasonable, DoFuS, though it is rare. People will
    > listen to you if you use that skill.

    He prefers to troll, mostly.

    Hadron is similar.

    All that wasted /potential/.