Re: A Must-read: What Makes Microsoft a Criminal-minded Corporation - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: A Must-read: What Makes Microsoft a Criminal-minded Corporation - Linux ; Roy, I don't always have time to read all of your posts, but this one is definitely worth it....

  1. Re: A Must-read: What Makes Microsoft a Criminal-minded Corporation

    Roy, I don't always have time to read all of your posts, but this one
    is definitely worth it.

  2. Re: A Must-read: What Makes Microsoft a Criminal-minded Corporation

    On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 11:27:14 -0800 (PST), jeanzotwo@gmail.com wrote:

    >Roy, I don't always have time to read all of your posts, but this one
    >is definitely worth it.

    Evidently not, you just created your profile on Google groups
    yesterday.

    And berkeley.edu ?
    Come on already, do you think we are that stupid?
    http://samspade.org/whois/128.32.124.193

    Alright gang, who posts regularly from a berkeley.edu domain?
    Some cookies and milk for the winner!

    Notice the Roy stroking and the total lack of commenting about
    nymshifting, new profile, Google poster etc from the hypocrites in the
    Linux community.

    A perfect example of the Linux COLA double standard.

  3. Re: A Must-read: What Makes Microsoft a Criminal-minded Corporation

    On Dec 2, 8:35 pm, flatfish wrote:

    --
    Are you gay? Are you lonely? I am. Drop me an email:
    Gary Stewart

  4. Re: A Must-read: What Makes Microsoft a Criminal-minded Corporation

    Flatulent.Gary.Stewart@gmail.com writes:

    > On Dec 2, 8:35 pm, flatfish wrote:

    Give it up Thumper.

    --